GCR - Regional Manager - Sales (12-16 yrs)
Role Objectives :
- The Regional Manager will work on IoT cutting-edge solutions in a bid to create opportunities for revenue generation through channel partners. He/ She will be responsible for the sales of IoT solutions and services in a specified region or geographical area, managing a sales team in the specified area and ensuring profitable growth in sales, revenues through planning, execution and management with the help of delivery teams.
- Should be able to drive the growth, strategy and development of IoT Solutions & Services portfolio to targeted industry segments such as Retail, Manufacturing, Smart Cites & Highways, Transportation & Logistics, Healthcare and Edutainment.
- Create IoT awareness & enable Sales & delivery teams in early adoption and should be able to leverage business networking skills for creating new business opportunities.
- Interact with End customers, gather information and generate requirements.
- Be able to identify and open doors with Sales, Solution Integration opportunities and provide opportunity assessment, engagement creation and securing business by working closely with key channel partners.
- Identify and induct new channel partners on the basis of a systematic process.
- The ideal candidate would have demonstrated an ability to identify & evaluate technologies; commercialize them through development, licensing, strategic partnerships and build scale by identifying segments and customer groups across which such technologies can be applied.
- Supports market development from segment/industry vertical/geography perspectives and clearly articulating segment objectives/ goals/ strategies/ market/ tactics.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for achieving Team & Self targets (both Top Line & Bottom Line).
- Forecasting and achieving annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals / targets
- Drive the segment strategy and support its execution in the regions
- Drive Partner and Channel Sales and, maintain, and expand relationships with channel, reseller, and systems integrator / consulting partners and is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Analyse and identify new Technology partners to deliver IoT solutions and services to customer groups.
- To facilitate maximum adoption of the GCR platform by Channel Partners and End Customers
- Ensure that every stakeholder derives the maximum return from their investment in the GCR platform.
- Work with Product Marketing team to improve product offering and delivery base on End customers' feedback on the platform.
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term.
- Develop targeted customer user groups to evaluate new technologies/adoption and develop/initiate customer feedback forums in conjunction with Sales.
- Handling a team of sales and coordinating with Inside Sales to drive the sales target.
- Managing the entire Sales Life-cycle including Lead Generation, Prospecting, Pitching, offering, Negotiating and Contract Closure in his/her assigned region/industry ensuring cash flow as per company expectations.
- Develop and plan account strategies and activities for specified accounts such as, selecting solutions for particular account, identifying buyer influences, overcoming objections, making sales presentations and negotiating discount points.
- Highlight critical business issues with potential business impact to the senior management and other stakeholders for effective decision making.
- Acquaint team members with organizational policies & procedures for implementing the same in day-to-day business transactions.
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region & present various status reports for the senior management and other stakeholders to enable effectively decision making.
- Collaborating with Marketing team to drive required support for increase in revenue.
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements.
- Provide sales guidance and pricing strategies to commercial teams for business development and driving regional sales pipelines.
- Provide direction, orientation, and training to sales, customer service, operations and commercial teams on new markets; segments; and products.
- On boarding, training, how to use the platform and any other ongoing support for Channel & Technology Partners to establish GCR platform as s ingle window of IOT solution offering.
- Providing Periodic MIS reports and ensuring that the sales pipeline details are populated in the CRM.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Regional Manager/ Sales Manager or similar senior sales role.
- Ability to measure and analyse key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs).
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Must have a passion for sales and technology.
- Engaging & managing the relationships at the highest level in the account.
- Disciplined in working with people as well as be culturally sensitive in dealing with them. He must be tough-skinned and not take things on a personal level.
Working Conditions :
Aside from being in an office environment only for Mumbai, other location will be work from home, sales and other internal coordination travel is necessary as the regional manager will have scheduled meetings with its customers, Partners and End customers.
Education and Experience Requirements :
- A MBA or other Advance degree with 14+ years of demonstrated experience
Locations : Mumbai/ Bengaluru