GCR - Manager - Product & Presales (9-12 yrs)
- Our team is looking for a forward-thinking, motivated and energetic Product & Presales Manager with an exceptional sense of initiative.
- Acting as the single point of contact for GCR and key customer stakeholders within Enterprise accounts/ Partner/OEM, the PPM drives pre-sales, product demo, post-sale account management and customer relationship development.
- Works closely with Sales Team and Demand Generation and oversees day-to-day relationship with client. Ensures that schedules and budgets are met according to contractual agreements.
- Drive best customer management and business consultancy skills around.
- Passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases to cultivate future projects and qualify new opportunities.
- You will be the undisputed champion of a fast-growing line of IOT Solutions & software within the company, and as such all eyes will turn to you as the expert of the market and the products to align the organization around a clear vision and strategy.
- Responsible for identifying potential SaaS and Connected IOT Solutions for vertical markets including validation of smart solution, coordinates with vendors and internal resources to develop and integrate simple and bundled solutions. Managing those smart solutions be listing (on-board) in GCR marketplace in timely manner to fulfil business needs.
- Should be able to drive the growth, strategy and development of IoT Solutions & Services portfolio to targeted industry segments such as Retail, Manufacturing, Smart Cites & Highways, Transportation & Logistics, Healthcare and Edutainment.
- You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and competitor analysis
- Analyse and understand IoT hardware management ecosystem, market trends and customer needs
- Be close to the customer, deeply understand voice of customer (VOC) needs, and measure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Define and develop the product value proposition & functional requirements
- Provide consulting services in the domains of learning design and technologies.
- Manage client relationships - especially working remotely to assess client maturity and satisfaction
- Interact with a broad level of client contacts.
- Present complex information in a clear manner, both written and verbal.
- Manage multiple customers (and engagements) concurrently.
- Identify growth opportunities - identifying opportunities to both upsell & cross sell on your accounts
- Serving as a customer-facing advocate internally within the GCR team - working to develop the solution and service with insights from our customers.
- Managing delivery plans based on internal KPIs; achieve higher platform & product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall satisfaction scores.
- Managing product and technical queries from the customer/partner that occur on accounts.
- Managing support issues and escalations on accounts
- Creates and coordinates account documentation including reports, proposals, business assessments and recommendations.
- Develops and maintains close relationships with key management sponsors within a select group of named accounts (from key users to CXO).
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- A combined 8-12 years in the domain of pre-sales for IT Solution consulting with experience with a strong background in systems engineering, product development and/or product management additional responsibilities in post-sales with IoT technology backgrounds a big plus
- A minimum of 3-4 years of demonstrated exceptional customer management
- 3+ years of Product Management experience in software, network management, IoT or M2M environment
- Ability to measure and analyse key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs).
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- A strong empathy for customers/ partners and passion for revenue and growth.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to influence inside and outside of the organization.
- An ability to manage/ influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- An analytical and process-oriented mind-set supported by excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self- driven: No one needs to push you to excel with Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
Education and Experience Requirements
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Management with Masters Business Administration
Aside from being in an office environment only for Mumbai, travel is necessary with scheduled meetings with ISV, Partners and End customers.