GBS Director - Transition & Transformation - Shared Services - Global Pharma & Devices Firm (8-20 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
- Develop, manage the integrated implementation plan for Alcon Shared Services 1000 days strategy
- Develop/Contribute to the shared services strategy on based on knowledge and awareness of various business scenarios that can apply
Our client is a global pharmaceutical and devices company based in the US. They are a listed company and a pioneer in the Opthalmology space.
- Program/Project delivery on time/on budget and at expected level of quality (e.g. planned savings realized). Timely delivery of all projects in the portfolio
- Meet defined and agreed GBS implementation scores (i.e: Successful set-up of new GBS locations)
- Cost effective operating model with high level of customer satisfaction from all key stakeholders (e.g. based on annual satisfaction survey)
- Development of GBS Transition & Transformation talent, ensuring retention and succession planning in place (e.g. number of promotions from within Department / number of unplanned departures / talent exchange with other areas of Finance), employee satisfaction
- Delivery of implementation targets through timely/successful execution of improvement projects leveraging across the organization
- Knowledge and 10+ years of experience in the BPO/Shared services environment
- 5-8 years of experience in driving organizational transformation/change
- 5+ years of experience in leading virtual teams and working in matrix organizations
- 5+ years of experience in managing global, virtual teams
- Experience of managing performance against SLAs
- Experience in planning and deploying business solutions
- Track record of managing big scale, complex & cross-functional projects (preferably transition and/or transformation projects)
Opportunity to lead and setup a Global shared services setup
Be a part of the leadership team
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Aakriti Singh - +91 (0) 22 4236 3313
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.