HR at Gauge Data Solutions
Views:3190 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:312
Gauge Data Solutions - Consultant - Legal - LLB/LLM (0-3 yrs)
This opening is for a legal professional who is a legal tech enthusiast for our flagship product CaseMine.
About CaseMineCaseMine is one of the leading legal- tech products in India, with a global presence. It utilizes artificial intelligence, data analytics and advanced visualization tools to provide a more granular mapping of case law. Using technology to analyse the various aspects of jurisprudence, CaseMine augments legal research in a multidimensional manner, thus effectively assisting and speeding up the process of justice delivery. CaseIQ, our AI powered engine uses the contextual retrieval of information to provide results with similar facts and thought structures. Bringing a revolution in the field of legal research, CaseMine is used universally by students, lawyers and judges, and has also been recognised by the Niti Aayog.
As the legal tech expert for CaseMine the candidate shall be responsible for the following:
Product Management :
- Assess product features for readiness/launch, ease of use, and utility
- Solicitation of feature requests for future product roadmap definition
- Benchmark against competitors products
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials, including workflows for videos
- Assist in crafting language/tone for the marketing pitch
- Appropriateness of Marketing Language (general)
- Brochure & related content assistance
- Advice on building networks
- Mock/review of appropriate tone/substance of pitch to various segments
- Assistance in the development of Marketing Strategies for the target market.
- Interaction/Meetings with premium clients for demonstration of our product.
- Assisting clients in the process of product on-boarding, assisting with client queries and solutions.
- Identify bugs to improve quality
- Evaluate potential market impact of issues for prioritizing development
Usability/Ease of Use :
- Study & Improve the user experience
- Assess new user experience for various segments
- Evaluate language of the documentation
- Test the products support process
Also, as an in-house counsel, the candidate is expected to handle all in-house cases including:
1. IPR protection & Data Privacy litigation.
2. Any potential litigation (expected on account of our products market disruption potential, including but not limited to drafting legal documents like replies to legal notices, etc. )
3. Drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts like License Agreements, NDAs and Service Agreements.
- Excellent writing skills, with emphasis on the usage of legal concepts and jargon.
- Should be able to draft marketing emails and brochures, website content etc.
- Well versed with social media marketing, should be able to draft posts for LinkedIN, Twitter etc.
- Excellent communication skills o Good Academic Record
- Well versed with MS Word, etc
- Ability to multi task
Qualification - LLB / LLM from Top NLU / NALSAR
- Strong litigation exposure would be an added advantage
- Advanced research & drafting capabilities
- Understanding of foreign laws
About Company :
Gauge Data Solutions
At Gauge Data Solutions, we use Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and a thorough understanding of big data analytics in order to provide customised data solutions. Providing solutions that span across various verticals, we are actively helping businesses stay competitive through a more nuanced understanding of their data.
Besides being a provider of effective data driven consulting, Gauge is actively engaged in R&D of the highest calibre via in house programs and several on-going collaborations with top tier academic institutions.
To know more about what we do and how we do it, feel free to read these articles:
You can also visit us at https://www.casemine.com/.
For more information visit us at: - www.gaugeanalytics.com
Join us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook