Gati - Zonal Manager - Operations SCM (5-8 yrs)
Role Title : Zonal Manager Operations SCM
Location : Zonal Office
Experience : Experience of 5-8+ Years
Qualification : Graduate/ PG (Preferred)
Industry Background : Should have worked in reputed companies in FMCG/Consumer Durables/ Logistics / Telecom Industry
Reports to : HSCO
About Company :
Gati-Kintetsu Express Private Limited (GATI-KWE) is a joint venture company between :Gati - India's pioneer and leader in Express Distribution and Supply Chain Solutions and Kintetsu World Express(KWE) - Japan's leading logistics provider with presence in 32 countries
GATI-KWE delivers unmatched service offerings that combines local experience with global expertise. GATI-KWE is a 5500 people strong company with an annual turnover of 1800 crore INR. Our service offerings range from flexible point-to-point distribution solutions and complex end-to-end integrated logistics solutions to supply chain solutions. As an industry leader GATI-KWE is seen as an effective, reliable and customer centric logistics partner.
Role Purpose : The role holder will be responsible for winning and executing large SCM Contracts.
Key Deliverables :
- Winning and Executing large SCM Contracts in the Zone
- Pricing Management and Solution Design Management in collaboration with Solution Design team
- Manage the design and control of all SCM business development processes within the Zone.
- Prepare costing & business plans to manage contract negotiations.
- Provide best solutions to give customer cost advantage and be a differentiated Service Provider in the Market
- Set strategic initiatives while working cross-functionally with key stake holders
- Network with the Top Management across verticals
- Creating SOP'S
Functional Competencies :
- Establish- Improvement in service level with minimum cost.
- Budget- Compliance with the budget.
- Contribute- towards providing quality services to customers and minimize cost
Behavioral Competencies :
- Good Communication skills
- Good team manager