Head - Talent Acquisition at Gati KWE Ltd
Views:331 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
GATI-KWE - Financial Planning Analyst (3-5 yrs)
- Finalization of Financial Statements Quarterly & Annually Standalone as well as consolidated and liasoning with Auditors (Internal as well as External).
- Verification of Fixed Assets and Accounting thereof
- Verification of Payroll Expenditure of Group Companies.
- Ensure compliance of Accounting Policies with Applicable Financial Reporting Framework.
- Ensuring Compliance of TDS and GST .
- Hands on experience of Ind-AS. ( 109, 115, 116)
- Continuously revisit the accounting process in the company in order to smoothen & simplify while ensuring completeness & accuracy.
- Ledger scrutiny to ensure correct accounting
- Preparation of Monthly Executive analysis reports highlighting business issues, potential risks, and profit opportunities.
- Present various updated economic and business development topics to the Strategic management.
- Recommend innovative alternatives to optimize costs
- Review wide range of legal documents for financial considerations.
- Lead Specific Initiative in ongoing Finance Transformation within the Organization.
- Expertise in advance excel
- Good accounting knowledge.
- Excellent communication
- Aptitude to work as per various time schedules to meet deadlines for Board meeting etc.
- Positive Attitude
- Team Handling
- Good in analysis.
- Ability to understand the business
- Ability to generate high quality accounting information to Management, credit rating agency, Board.