Deputy Manager at Gati-Kintetsu Express Private Limited
Views:4308 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Gati-Kintetsu - Zonal Capacity & Capability Building Manager - eCommerce (8-12 yrs)
Role Title: Zonal capacity & capability Manager - eCommerce
Experience: 8- 12 years in any organization in driving quality initiatives
Qualification: Any Graduate
Industry Background: Should have worked in reputed companies in eCommerce/3PL/Logistics/SCM
About the Company:
Gati Limited is India's pioneer in Express Distribution and Supply Chain Solutions, committed to make their customer's business always ahead while partnering with them to elegantly customize the delivery offering.
Pioneering Express Distribution services in India, since 1989, Gati has transformed the logistic industry in India with many a path breaking revolutionary initiatives that paved the way to an organized logistic industry. With an annual turnover of Rs 12895 Million, Gati today offers an integrated Express Distribution and customized Supply Chain Solutions to customers across diverse industry verticals.
Gati's advantage of seamless connectivity across air, road, ocean and rail has resulted in a plethora of offerings to the customers, unmatched in the industry. Gati operates a fleet of 4000 vehicles on road,- 2 marine vessels and over 7000 plus business partners across India.
A market leader in India, Gati has a strong market presence in the Asia Pacific region and SAARC countries. Today, Gati has offices in China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Nepal and has plans to foray into other markets.
Role Purpose : The purpose of this role is to create & expand the capacity & capability of resources (manpower/Fleet/Infrastructure/Processes)
- Draw up Zonal eCommerce (ECOM) business objectives in line with organization objectives.
- Ensure in driving the expansion & allocation of resource availability, Fleet & infrastructure to meet growing business needs.
- Manage costs while scaling up the business to meet the revenue targets of the Zone
- Improving the process excellence & maintaining the adequate capacity & capability in all terms
- Retaining the existing customer by providing them qualitative service levels
- Planning, organization and prioritization
- Analytical problem solving
- Knowledge in Ecomm Industry
- Customer focus and good business sense
- Behavioural Competencies
- Demonstrable experience in scaling up business
- Good Influencing skills & people management, eye for detail
- Ability to manage internal stake holders
- Good planning and project management skills
Travel Required : Extensively within the Zone
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.