Human Resources at Gati-Kintetsu Express Private Limited
Views:1757 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Gati-Kintetsu Express - FC Operations Manager - SCM (5-10 yrs)
- Drives creation of quality initiatives, process change initiatives and other Lean initiatives to enable their functional area and ultimately the FC to meet and exceed business plan.
- Responsible for the overall safety, quality and performance and customer experience of either Inbound and/or Outbound operations, overall FC would be an advantage.
- Will set and clarify requirements and expectations for Operations Staff/ resources working at FC. Measures performance, provides feedback, and holds Operations Staff/ resources working at FC accountable for their performance and the performance of their departments.
- Leverages the Operations Staff/ resources working at FC by sourcing and nurturing ideas, and rolling them into the creation of improvement plans for the functional area.
- Takes proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments, shifts and among the network.
- Works closely with support staff (HR, Finance, Facilities, Safety, IT and other Operations Managers) as well as Senior Management to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives in their area, as well as providing needed support and resources for other staff initiatives.
- Work towards getting the site TAPA certified within 1 year of operations.
- Ensure timely stock takes / check as specified by management with 100% inventory accuracy.
- Ensure Complete documentation of SOP(Standard Operating Procedure), SOW(Scope of work), QC (Quality Check) Manual, WMS User Manual, Skill / Competency Mapping Document, OJT / training calendar for skill development on a fortnightly and monthly basis
- Operational MIS / Dashboard depicting overall snapshot of performance, underperformance, issues, senior management intervention requests are highlighted on a daily, weekly and monthly basis through reports.
Additional Job Elements:
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
- Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation.
- Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways safely and without limitation
- A completed Bachelors Degree from an accredited university
- 6+ years direct management experience, including a salaried workforce, in a manufacturing, production, retail, warehousing or distribution environment
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement
- Experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions and terminations
- Candidates must be flexible to work a variety of hours as business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays
- Bachelors Degree or Degree in Engineering, Operations or related field and MBA / Masters preferred
- Experience with a contingent workforce during peak seasons
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Interest in long-term career development through assignments in multiple FCs across the nation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.