Gate Capital - Junior Associate - Investment Banking - Merger & Acquisition Division (2-5 yrs)
The Company: Gate Capital Limited is an established and successful regional Financial advisory firm based in Dubai, UAE with its offices at the Shangri-La Office Tower on Sheikh Zayed Road. Gate has a rich track record with solid technical experience within the Mergers & Acquisitions, Investment banking, Debt restructuring and Financial advisory services
More details @ www.gatecapital.net
Investment Banking: Junior Associate - Mergers & Acquisitions division (will also be working in Strategic Advisory space)
Since this is a boutique firm, your role will be far more interesting than the usual as you get more exposure to the business and responsibility at an early stage of career.
Date of Joining: (Immediate)
1. Telephonic round
2. Case study
3. One-on-One with Manager
4. Last round interview with Partner
Research and Analysis
- In-depth research and analysis on companies or individuals.
- The research and analysis must be extensive so you can produce a report, which offers ideas or solutions for the diversification or enhancement of the portfolios.
- As an analyst, you may also have to make important investment decisions using the data from your research.
Analyzing & Monitoring Finances :
- Analyst needs to keep a close eye on the finances of the organization.
- The role involves analyzing cash flow and other account statements.
- While monitoring finances, you make projections of the organization's financial statements. You're also responsible for valuation analyses, which make use of several methodologies such as DCF, Comparable, financial ratios,etc.
- As an investment banking analyst, you're the link between attorneys, investment bankers and clients. You need to prepare for calls or conference meetings with clients.
- Customers need the expertise of a security analyst when undertaking prospective or actual transactions. It's your duty to analyze the requisite data to help your company provide prospective or current corporate clients with the necessary advice pertaining to these transactions. Your input is also important in identifying prospective debt and credit opportunities.
Pitch Books/Proposal/Executive Summary/ Information memorandum Compilation:
- Using presentation software such as PowerPoint, you compile pitch books to assist in securing deals with prospective clients. You incorporate comprehensive analysis of financials and investment options and any proposals for the client that are in line with his strategic goals.
- The pitch book also includes a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis as well as a profile of our clients and our bank.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Should have completed or pursuing CFA course.
- Financial Modeling, Valuation using all methodologies.
- Experience: 2 to 5 years in Investment Banking or Strategic Advisory or Consulting
- Language: English Fluency, Arabic is a plus.
- We would like to see your English scores in any of the competitive exams
We work 5 days a week
Will decided be based on profile (and yes it will be tax free as per UAE laws)
If you are the kind of person who is extremely curious, willing to experience a steep learning curve, always taking initiatives, has polished communication skills and of course very comfortable in dealing with numbers - this is the place for you !