Gartner - Team Manager - Technology Service Provider Quantitative Analysis CoE (8-10 yrs)
Team Manager, Technology Service Provider Quantitative Analysis CoE
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world's leading Research & Advisory company, you'll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you'll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication- and rewards it with opportunity. If you're always looking for what's next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this Role :
- The Secondary Research Service (SRS) team works closely with Research Practices to understand their overall research needs and help them with research projects. you would be expected to manage a team of Individual Contributors
- The job requires excellent mentoring, operational skills and ability to operate in multi-stakeholder environment.
- Team Manager in TSP QA CoE involved in analyzing Technology vendor- financials, its products/market standing and build company-specific earnings models.
- Teams output will contribute to Gartner's major publications of Market Share and Forecast
What You'll Do :
- Manage team of Individuals working in Devices, Data Center (DC) and IT Services (ITS)
- Key emphasis on individual's productivity, timeliness and continuous workflow (addressing any roadblocks)
- Stakeholder management - regular interactions with the Leadership Team and stakeholders based out of India, Europe and US
- Lead a team of Market Research Specialists and Sr. Market Research Specialists. Effectively manage multiple research projects end to end
- Interact with practice leadership to understand mission-critical priorities, design team strategy and update leadership regularly on key action items
- Provide comprehensive project brief to associates and advice them on research methodologies
- Help research analysts to use strategic tools and techniques to analyze findings and generate insights
- Regularly interact with stakeholders, leaders, research team managers and other senior members of the research team.
- Prepare and mentor project managers on complex and strategic assignments
What You'll Need :
- 8 - 10 years of experience in Technology and research industry
- Minimum 1-2 year of experience in managing and mentoring resources in the team
- Exposure to managing people and recruitment related activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication, Excel and PPT skills
- Expert in using databases like Factiva, Capital IQ, One Source, Thomson
Who You Are :
- Problem solver - You love solving unstructured problems, and are excited about using secondary research techniques to draw insights and answer key business problems
- Have a strong record of leadership in a work setting / managed teams of 5-10+ people
- Possess a strong Process oriented mindset and critical thinking- good interpersonal skills and ability to coach team members
- Articulate and tactful communications skills with proven self-discipline and collaborative mindset - communicate well with team members and stakeholders
- Good knowledge across disciplines within the IT industry, vertical markets, major vendors, products or solutions
- Ability to manage and perform a very broad set of responsibilities, often with conflicting time demands Strategic business thinkers who can come up with business insights that help in scaling.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link:
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.