Gartner - Team Lead - Review (4-7 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. Were the worlds leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they cant find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Team Lead, Product Ops Gurgaon
About the team:
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and charismatic individual to be part of the product team for Gartner Peer Insights (GPI). GPIs mission is to transform the way enterprise software & services are bought and sold by creating the industry standard for reviews and ratings.
As a Team Lead, you own end-to-end delivery of review validation and moderation work streams
- Drive review processing productivity and quality and work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Define and measure productivity and quality metrics at individual level for consistent feedback and coaching for team
- Lead escalation management process to effectively resolve vendor and internal stakeholder queries and concerns in a time-bound fashion
- Lead problem solving meetings within the team to improve processes through analytic approaches, see so what and, develop thorough, straightforward recommendations
- Develop processes to support the growing review inflow, to effectively deliver quality processing in a timely manner and demonstrate measurable business impact thereof
- Manage team members through day-to day operations to deliver high quality deliverables
- Develop on-boarding modules for new hires and periodic coaching for individuals on team
- Thoughtful communication skills to tailor messaging to all levels of the organization.
- Drive and lead development of dashboards
- Team productivity and Capacity
- Quality score for individual processing
- Trends/patterns in vendors escalation enable monthly ops review
Essential must-have skills:
- Masters/MBA degree and graduation in engineering and exposure in Digital Products space
- Overall, 4-7 years of relevant industry experience in Tech/IT industry, Research or Consulting
- Passion for continuous, metrics-based process and operational improvement
- Experience of handling teams and ability to identify gaps/provide relevant training to team members is a plus
- Sound understanding of complex technology products & able to comfortably learn about new ones
- Project management experience & capability to give independent opinions based on facts
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits like medical insurance, life insurance, and accidental insurance starting day one, best in industry pay package, flexible work environment, and lucrative paid time off policy, etc. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner's career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link:
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.