Gartner - Specialist - Secondary Research - Statistical Modelling - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (1-3 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world's leading Research & Advisory company, you- ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you- ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication- and rewards it with opportunity. If you- re always looking for what's next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We- re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
The job role is for Specialist position in the Talent Neuron team. As part of this practice you will be directly contributing to our flagship platform - Talent Neuron-, used by HR leaders across the industry to gain useful insights on emerging global and local HR trends.
What you will do:
- Leverage research and analyze large data sets to solve global HR problems.
- Data collation, interpretation, and analysis: Ability to bring out meaningful insights by collating different data insights
- Efficiently work with large datasets and conceptualize analytical framework for research and quant projects
- Presentation / Report preparation: High quality report preparation. Act with awareness that reports, and packaging are equally important
- Lead extensive secondary literature searches and elicit the highest quality insights for use in highly visible research studies
- Participate in the development of research/data methodologies, tools and code used by the Product and Data Science teams
- Closely collaborate with peers and senior stakeholders in India, the US, and UK, as part of your research initiatives
What you'll need:
- Bachelor- s/Master's degree required in Engineering or Management. Preferably from top Tier institutes
- 1 to 3 years- relevant research experience working in a Research/Consulting Organization
- Excellent secondary research skills
- Excellent statistical modelling, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge R/Phyton skill a plus.
- Knowledge of Power BI (Query Editor, DAX) and querying language (e.g. SQL) is a plus
- Ability to generate reports on market analysis, competitor analysis, industry analysis etc.
- Ability to work on research reports with minimal supervision
Who you are:
- Flexible in research approach with positive attitude
- Integrity, Accountability and Ownership
- Takes initiative in completing tasks that are assigned
- Ability/Experience to work in an agile environment (handling multiple priority activities/ research projects at once)
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.