Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:3807 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Specialist - Research (1-2 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You- ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you- ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you- re looking to explore what's next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
- The role will support the Digital IQ team by doing secondary research and creating DIQ reports. They would further support the creation of transnational as well as strategic decks that are prepared for specific clients as per their requirements. This person will be required to work independently on creating these reports and also work closely with the stakeholders to understand the requirements and deliver the best quality deliverable.
- Use existing information and deliver secondary research fact base and analysis to support the Digital Index report, DeepDive reports publication aligned to specific industries, regions and clients.
- Conduct research using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques
- Report the findings in the form of a structured report or a pre-defined framework - the broad DIQ reports with key focus on strategic decks (customization for key clients)
- Analyze the research findings and draw inferences and conclusions
- Deliver projects on time and maintain high-quality standards of the deliverable
- In case of any challenges faced, timely information the seniors in the team about them
- Provide constructive feedback to peers as well as be receptive to feedback from peers
What you- ll need:
- Graduate + MBA (Marketing or Ops) from leading B-schools
- 1-2 years of experience in the research industry dealing with data and creating presentations
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and excel tools, including an understanding of keyboard shortcuts and techniques such as lookups and pivot tables.
- Eagerness to Learn: Awareness of social media channels and learning about different brands
- Strong communication skills - oral & written.
- Problem Solving Skills: Analytical skills and the ability to think independently.
Who you are:
- Quantitative skills - You should be able to comprehend the requirements, ask the right questions, able to play around with data and create presentations out of it.
- A team player - You get along well with your colleagues and are always ready to help get things done. You enjoy working on projects with multiple people and share knowledge.
- Passionate about learning - Be willing to learn new things always about brands, social media, etc.
What we offer:
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Great on job learning
- Inordinate work-life balance
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day.
From CIOs and senior information technology (IT) leaders in corporations and government agencies to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to supply chain professionals, digital marketing professionals, and technology investors, Gartner is the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises.
Gartner works with clients to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual roles. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has almost 9,000 associates, including 1,900 research analysts and consultants, operating in more than 90 countries.
Please apply on the below link as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.