Gartner - Specialist - Quantitative Data & Analytics (0-5 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world's leading Research & Advisory company, you'll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you'll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication and rewards it with opportunity. If you're always looking for what's next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this Role :
Working within the Data Science team, the Quantitative specialist will be working for the development of statistical data and analysis delivered by the TalentNeuron (TN) business intelligence platform.
What You'll Do :
- Develop and document data quality solutions and index maintenance processes including rebalancing, data publishing and calculation of indexes across different data assets;
- Analyze large data sets to identify actionable insights for model development; Efficiently work with large datasets and conceptualize analytical framework for quant projects
- Designing and evaluating statistical modelling experiments related to Labor Market;
- Understanding technical issues in statistical modelling and applying these skills toward solving business problems
- Participate in the development of methodologies, tools and code used by the IT development team;
What You'll Need :
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in statistics, mathematics or economics with 4-5 years of relevant industry experience, 0-3 years of experience with a Master Degree;
- Strong knowledge of advanced functions of Microsoft Excel (lookups, pivot tables, graphics, statistics )
- Expertise in at least one of the following statistical analysis programs like R, Stata etc. Good knowledge of a querying language (e.g. SQL)
Who You Are :
- Experience in a quantitative field performing analytics
- Minimum 0-3 years of experience with master's degree
What we offer :
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.