Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:1622 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Specialist - Market Research (3-5 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas, and intellectual courage. You'll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery, and collaboration, you'll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you're looking to explore what's next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
Research Data Analytics (RDA) provides high-quality primary research management and advice service. The Primary Researcher will perform study scoping & design, questionnaire development, and results in the analysis (including summary, visual presentation, and data store) and drives appropriate data usage for multi-industry and multi-national primary research projects.
What you will do:
- Responsible for study design based on well-developed research objectives, hypotheses, methodology, questionnaire development and usage intentions to support agendas in the Technology Leaders practice.
- Tell the primary research data story through expert analysis, interpretation, and data visualization that clearly conveys key takeaways using Powerpoint or other data visualization tools.
- Collaborate with the globally distributed Technology Leaders practice experts to design, analyze and identify key findings for written research, client engagements and event presentations.
- Support written research attributed to study findings. Provide peer review to ensure accurate data usage, interpretation and compelling primary research data visualizations.
- Actively promote opportunities to leverage results and improve return on research investment.
- Contribute to Primary Research team evolution and strategy through self-development and collaboration with peers.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's, Master's Degree or equivalent required in statistics, economics, psychology, social sciences, or mathematics
- At least 3 to 5 years of demonstrated experience in design, analysis, and reporting of business and consumer primary research projects; preferably in a market research agency, in a planning capacity for an end-user or consultancy organization.
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication style
- Ability to manage multiple projects, sensitive to timelines and meets deadlines
- Self-motivator and problem solver
- Team player and a good sense of diplomacy
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills for data exploration/visualization
- Experience in advanced analytical techniques, using tools like SPSS, SAS, STATA, R, and Latent Gold is an advantage
What we offer:
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous performance-based rewards
- Opportunities to strengthen market research expertise
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises worldwide. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting, and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has 8,300 associates, including over 1,800 research analysts and consultants, and clients in more than 90 countries.
Please apply with the below link as well.