Gartner - Specialist - Market Research (0-2 yrs)
- What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world's leading Research & Advisory company, you'll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you- ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication- and rewards it with opportunity. If you're always looking for what's next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events
Market Research Specialist
About this Role :
This role will have individual contributor responsibilities. As a Markets Research Specialist, you will be responsible for working on projects focused on improving the quantity and quality of data, we obtain from client interactions and help Gartner Analysts in producing client-facing content.
What You'll Do:
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data and use analytics to produce client-facing content from Gartner internal data sources.
- Design, develop, execute and manage analytics projects, recurring reports and dashboards for key projects.
- Produce ad hoc and project-based analysis to support key business initiatives
- Quantify the impact of major business initiatives and communicate findings to key stakeholders
What You'll Need:
- 0-2 years of analytical work experience in high data volume environments with degree in technology, economics, statistics, mathematics or another quantitative field preferred from a top tier college
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of programming in at least one out of R and Python
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization systems like Power BI
- Proficient with Google (Sheets, Docs, Slides) and Microsoft suite of business applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with data cleaning, analysis and visualization in complex data environments involving large volumes of quantitative & qualitative data
- Exposure to solving various business problems with advanced Text Mining & Natural Language Processing skills including text representation, classification, cluster analysis, semantic extraction techniques and data structures
- Basic knowledge in statistical modeling methods for supervised and unsupervised learning
Who You Are :
- Data driven and analytical by nature with demonstrable passion for data and analytics
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to clearly present complicated analysis to stakeholders
- Resourceful and resilient with the ability to take a creative approach to problem-solving
What we offer :
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
- Gartner Applicant Privacy Link:
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well