Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:4235 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Specialist - Internal Communication - Sales Content (2-4 yrs)
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We- re the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you- re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
- This role will create content and support several ongoing communications channels and own and deliver on some of our more standard announcement protocols. This role may also support communications campaigns.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to find effective ways and channels to innovate and publish sales stories, bright spots, business success related content, news, announcements, etc.
About Gartner Sales Operations team:
Global Sales Operations (GSO) is a division within Gartner which encompasses Sales Technology, Sales Productivity, Territory Planning & Analytics, Sales Learning & Development, Operational Management, and Communications & Proposals. Our mission is to drive continuous growth by providing tools and trainings that enable Gartner Sales Associates to sell better and faster. GSO partners with business leaders across the company to support three Sales forces comprised of more than 5,000 associates. Gartner Sales now sells to every major function across the enterprise. GSO is a fast-growing team on the forefront of innovation helping Sales Associates to grasp their intergalactic market opportunity.
What you- ll do:
- Content Distribution and Publishing
- Own and maintain specific communication channels that have regular cadence and content parameters.
- Drive newsletter creation, publishing and distribution and ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated.
- Coordinate content writing and publishing schedules for internal content libraries
- Partner with senior Sales Communication team members to run initiatives and innovate publishing results and impact.
- Content Management & Quality
- Help Content Manager maintain a high degree of quality control through self-proofing and adhering to the Gartner style and voice.
- Strategize and run communication programs, such as monthly newsletters, demonstrate ability gauge effectiveness and improvise.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization
- Update documents and content within Alfresco impacting Sales.
- Maintain up to date Distribution Lists and manage DL-restricted Intranet pages.
- Run document download reports as needed.
- Content Creation
- Support sales content managers to keep the Sales Intranet up to date.
- Support sales communication team members on global internal communications strategies and programs to support
- Gartner's sales organization.
- Support Communications team by helping draft announcements, compile recognition lists, publish or distribute content through internal digital channels, including websites, intranet, newsletters and email announcements, etc.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as intranet, newsletters or regular email bulletin. You may also be required to work on the layout of content as well as improve content design for emailers, banners and other visual media
- Prep Call Support and Management
- Build and publish weekly Prep Call pages in HIPPO
- Add links to current call pages
- Set up email campaigns with content and manage execution. You may also be required to work on the layout of content as well as improve content design for emailers, banners and other visual media
- Run weekly podcast reports and quarterly reports for Senior Leadership
What you- ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Mass Communication, English or PR required, Master's preferred
- 2-4 years- experience working in a similar role in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- The ability to prioritize, complete multiple assignments and coordinate and monitor workflow
- Strong research and writing skills, with the ability to manage a project from start to finish.
- Capacity to work on multiple projects at once, and also to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Expert skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation Tools a bonus.
- Understanding of campaign management tools for input e.g. Eloqua
Who you are:
- Comfortable to partner, influence and build a trust-based, value-added relationship with senior sales leaders
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- A proactive thinker who thrives on using data to tell a story with actionable insights.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with advancement potential, Gartner Sales business analyst associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous performance-based bonus
- A Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.- Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities
The link given below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.