Gartner - Senior Specialist - Research - PhD (3-5 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world's leading Research & Advisory company, you- ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you- ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication- and rewards it with opportunity. If you- re always looking for what's next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
About this Role :
Gartner is searching for an India-based Senior Specialist to join our global Peer and Practitioner Research team. This opportunity gives researchers an exposure to a range of leadership-level strategic and management topics. The Senior Specialist will be responsible for investigating, analyzing and writing on critical issues facing senior executives in leading global corporations. This individual will work on a wide range written deliverables that require (but not limited to) qualitative research methods - interview supply chain leaders at leading global corporations, conduct wide-ranging secondary literature searches, and synthesize information to elicit key insights - to help organizations transform the way they operate. The Senior Specialist must be intellectually curious and have the desire to quickly develop - generalist- knowledge. The role is a key feeder to careers reaching the highest levels of the firm.
What You- ll Do :
- Learn and execute Gartner's proven methodology for conducting world-class research that helps identify best practice solutions to many of today's biggest business challenges.
- Analyze and interpret business problems using root cause analysis, hypothesis generation, survey design, benchmarking, and other qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Perform research by speaking with senior executives, academics, industry experts, etc. and conducting wide-ranging secondary literature searches
- Partner with the global research team to create key research deliverables, including but not limited to: how-to-guides, research studies, white papers, case studies, presentations, guidebooks, templates etc.
What You- ll Need :
- Master's or PhD degree in fields such as management, economic, history, sociology etc.
- 3-5 years of research/management consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to teach and relay ideas, engage clients and work in global teams
Who You Are :
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given content terrain to develop expertise and distill key findings.
- Ability to gather, analyze, restructure, identify and create original insights from qualitative and/or quantitative data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with particular attention to precision of language and ability to organize information logically.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.