Gartner - Senior Specialist - Product Operations (5-8 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About the team :
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and charismatic individual to be part of the product team for Gartner Peer Insights (GPI). GPI's mission is to transform the way enterprise software & services are bought and sold by creating the industry standard for reviews and ratings.
Job Description :
- As a Sr. Specialist you own end-to-end delivery of multiple business process related work streams within your team
- Lead problem solving meetings within the team to improve processes through analytic approaches, see - so what- and, develop thorough, straightforward recommendations
- Own projects, understand & scope project requirements and map out delivery plan
- Conduct secondary research to identify different software by different vendors
- Develop processes to support the growing vendor base, to effectively deliver multiple requests and demonstrate measurable business impact thereof
- Apply lean product principles in your day-to-day problem solving and lead knowledge sharing sessions
- Assess workload across the team and help the team manager to manage heavy projects, prioritization, and workload sharing
- Coach/mentor a team of specialists, associates and interns to succeed and foster a positive work environment
- Engage with stakeholders through targeted, crisp and timely communication
Essential must-have skills :
- Master's/MBA degree and graduation in engineering and exposure in Digital Products space
- Overall 5+ years of relevant industry experience in Tech/IT industry, Research or Consulting
- Sound understanding of complex technology products & able to comfortably learn about new ones
- Proficient with conducting secondary research
- Project management experience & capability to give independent opinions based on facts
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise - Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; be a self-starter who can anticipate business needs and fulfill them in a proactive manner
- Experience, maturity and ability to prioritize and manage workload in order to meet deadlines; proficient in multitasking;
- Experience working in an international environment calendaring amongst different WW time zones
- We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits like medical insurance, life insurance, and accidental insurance starting day one, best in industry pay package, flexible work environment, and lucrative paid time off policy, etc. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump on board?
Equality statement :
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.