Recruiter at Gartner
Views:16117 Applications:961 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:922
Gartner - Senior Research Analyst - HR Practice (4-7 yrs)
Senior Research Analyst - HR Practice
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you ?
When you join Gartner, you will be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We are the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Are you intellectually curious and motivated by ideas? Do you want to create research products that are widely used by executive leaders worldwide? Gartner is searching for an India (Gurugram)-based Senior Research Analyst to join our Functional Accelerator (FA) team. The Senior Research Analyst will address cutting-edge issues facing today's senior-most HR executives at leading, global corporations. The FA team will provide you with opportunities to lead discussions with global HR leaders, identify and creatively solve complex problems, design products to help clients solve critical challenges, and help organizations transform the way they operate.
This role involves delivering high quality, implementation-oriented products like how-to guides (built using client interviews and secondary research), frameworks, business case decks, whitepapers, blogs, tools and templates among others.
What you will do
- Build a deep understanding of clients- workflow to create actionable and insightful content
- Conduct wide-ranging secondary literature searches and synthesize information to elicit key insights for use in your research deliverables.
- Conduct interviews with senior executives and industry experts in search of innovative ideas.
- Perform research by speaking with executives and senior researchers. Evaluate, analyze, and structure the information for use in various research deliverables.
- Articulate the underlying drivers to a problem or observation (i.e. apply reasoning beyond surface-level observations) using analytical tools such as root cause analysis.
- Develop insights that are practical and actionable (not academic), grounded in HR executives- workflows.
- Deliver on a regular calendar of research deliverables - how-to guides, white papers, blogs - around a specific HR functional area.
- Present research findings verbally and in writing to internal and external audiences. Explain complex ideas in terms busy executives can quickly absorb and apply.
- Closely collaborate with peers and senior stakeholders in India, the US, and UK, as part of your research initiatives.
This opportunity gives researchers an exposure to the full range of HR leadership-level strategic and management topics. To that end, we are looking for creative, analytically strong, articulate and self-motivated individuals who would like to develop a strong knowledge of the terrain along with building consultative problem-solving skills. We seek candidates who are principally motivated by ideas.
Some of the shared characteristics of our successful hires include:
- Interest in how HR is transforming and how the dynamic business environment is compelling the function to change the way it has been functioning
- Ability to read and listen to lots of information and then be able to question it, restructure it, and create original insights
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given terrain to develop expertise and distill key findings
- Outstanding English communication skills - including writing and oral communication
- Outstanding visualization skills - to create compelling graphics that executives can consume
- Demonstrated poise, maturity, and judgment in dealing with clients
- Self-driven and can work as a part of geographically-distributed teams
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to locate and procure information from original sources and senior executives
- Ability to analyze quantitative and/or qualitative data to identify relevant findings
- Ability to develop strong research relationships with business executives and content experts
- Skill at working both independently and in a team environment
- Extensive knowledge of MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint
- Aspiration to constantly learn and improve
What you- ll need:
- MBA (HR) or Masters in HR with 4-5 years of research, HR practitioner, and/or management consulting experience.
- Graduates with 5-7 years of research, HR practitioner, and/or management consulting experience.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.