Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:2320 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Senior Principal - Research (5-7 yrs)
- What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You'll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you'll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers - and reward you with unlimited opportunity.
- If you're looking to explore what's next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you. What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You'll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you'll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers - and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you- re looking to explore what's next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
- Talent Neuron supports a range of strategic initiatives covering talent, location and competitive intelligence. In specific, the team gathers intelligence and advises on key roles by location, occupation and skill set; data on where competitors are hiring and which skills and roles they are seeking; and location intelligence on where to find and hire top talent at the right price.
- We are searching for a top talent Sr.Principal Research to lead a big part of our Workbench team. We plan to add many advanced research and analytics talent to our team in Bangalore office this year. The incumbent will serve as one of our local anchors and a binding thread for existing and incoming talent as we build a best-in-class team over the next 12-18 months. While being a part of the broader HR Research and Advisory practice, this person will be working very closely with global Customer Success, Product Management and Information Technology teams in an agile environment.
- In this job you will succeed by guiding and mentoring a capable team and using advanced quantitative methods to improve the Talent Neuron data product - one of the fastest growing business within Gartner. You will have access to the best facilities, technology and expertise within the industry and will work on challenging problems that would include analyzing large volumes of data and deriving insights from them. This is an excellent opportunity to lead (and build) a growing team and work with team mates spread across our offices in NA and EMEA to strengthen a very-successful product.
What you'll do:
- Manage a team of 5-6 to start with; team size may increase going forward
- Serve as a local anchor for the leadership, train and coach new hires who would specialize in business and advanced analytics projects, drive team building and recruiting activities as needed
- Work with senior stakeholders closely to deliver research and data driven decision making for the business
- Be the subject matter expert and facilitator for all Research and Analytics-related questions to internal stakeholders (account managers, commercial, advisors) and clients alike
- Provide expert input on several improvement initiatives underway in the organization
What you'll need:
- Bachelors with 6-7 years Research/Management Consulting/ or Master's with 5-6 years of experience
- Experience of working in an international, cross-cultural environment supporting NA, EMEA-based clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with attention to precision of language and ability to organize information logically
- Robust analytical skills and ability to distill data into important, relevant ''so what's'' for customers
- Self-driven and can work with geographically spread teams
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Very comfortable with MS Office products
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality and accuracy
- Motivate, coach, facilitate, solve work problems, address people-related issues, and be actively involved in the day-to-day activities of the team
Who you are:
- You love research and quantitative problem solving and are excited about representing business information using numbers
- You want to engage senior clients in data-driven discussions and act as a consultant to business teams
- You harbor an interest in business analytics and data science field as a long-term career while developing your business acumen
What we offer:
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- Great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well