Gartner - Senior Market Research Specialist (4-7 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world's leading Research & Advisory company, you'll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you'll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication- and rewards it with opportunity. If you're always looking for what's next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this Role :
Secondary Research Service (SRS) team works closely with Research Practices to understand their overall research needs and help them with research projects. As a Sr Market Research Specialist, you will have to generate insights on technology/business products and services using secondary research techniques. The job requires an open mind professional with a proactive approach, interest in learning about the latest technology trends and the ability to interpret information & apply this to solve research problem.
What you'll Do :
- You will deliver complex secondary research projects to Analysts across Research Groups
- Conduct research using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques
- Apply relevant domain knowledge and provide original analysis. Present the findings in a logical manner as well as formulate hypotheses
- Report the findings in the form of a structured report or a pre-defined framework
- Interact with the stakeholders and the project manager on a regular basis to keep updated on the progress and raise flag whenever required in a precise manner
- Assist manager in operations and engagement for respective research practices
- Provide constructive feedback to peers as well as be receptive to feedback from peers
What you'll Need :
- Bachelors/Post-graduates in any specialization from Tier I & II B-schools with 4-7 years of research experience
- Excellent communication Skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly PPT, Excel and Word
- Acquainted with databases like Factiva, Capital IQ, One Source, Thomson etc.
Who You Are :
Problem solver - You love solving unstructured problems, and are excited about using secondary research techniques to draw insights and answer key business problems.
A team player - You get along well with your colleagues and are always ready to help get things done. You enjoy working on projects with multiple people and share knowledge.
Passionate about learning - You thrive on complex technical assignments and are always eager to learn the latest tools, technologies and techniques.
What we offer :
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.