Gartner - Senior Contract Review Associate - BuySmart India COE (1-3 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the worlds leading Research & Advisory company, you'll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you'll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication and rewards it with opportunity. If you're always looking for whats next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Gartner is searching for a Senior Contract Review Associate to join our BuySmart India COE. The Senior Contract Review will be responsible for leveraging technology to analyze contracts and collaborate with internal subject matter experts (Gartner Analysts) to help clients identify critical variances in their contracts.
- This role provides an opportunity to learn the intricacies of different vendor contracts and how clients can optimize costs and overcome challenges associated with complex, high-value IT contracts.
What you'll do:
- Liaise with internal associates and subject matter experts (Gartner Analysts) in relation to clients review inquires.
- Develop a deep understanding of contract and commercial terms (including their potential risks and benefits).
- Extract relevant commercial terms and pricing data from clients contracts into individual client specific forms.
- Analyze contract variations to uncover standard/non-standard terms that clients should negotiate.
- Manage creation of contract benchmarks (e.g., pricing) within Gartner systems based on vendor categories.
- Perform quality assurance testing of completed work.
- Ensure that all SLAs are met and are fully supported across all varied requests.
- Support periodic reporting and analysis on key performance and benchmarking metrics.
What you'll need:
- 1.5 years to 3 years of prior experience
- Adaptability to fast paced environment and changing business requirements while effectively prioritizing based on value of business to Gartner.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, incorporating requirements, action plan and timeline when communicating with internal subject matter experts.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, and time management skills.
Who You Are :
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given content terrain to develop expertise and distill key findings.
- Ability to gather, analyze, restructure, identify and create original insights from qualitative and/or quantitative data.
What we offer:
Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Medical Insurance, Life Insurance and an Employee Assistance Program. Are you ready to jump on board?
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the worlds leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Visit to learn more. gartner.com
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.