Recruiter at Gartner
Views:2657 Applications:569 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
Gartner - Research Specialist - HR Research Function (0-2 yrs)
Research Specialist - HR Research
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you?
- When you join Gartner Research, you'll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You'll deliver must-have research and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you'll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you'll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work - and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you are someone who is intellectually curious and principally motivated by ideas, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
- Are you intellectually curious and motivated by ideas? Do you want to create research products that are widely used by HR leaders and professionals worldwide? Gartner is searching for an India-based Specialist to join our global HR Peer and Practitioner Research team (based out of Gurugram). This opportunity gives researchers an exposure to the full range of cutting-edge strategic and management topics facing today's HR leaders and professionals at the world's leading organizations. The Specialist will be responsible for investigating, analyzing and writing on critical issues facing senior HR executives and HR professionals in leading global corporations. This individual will work on a wide range of written deliverables that require (but not limited to) qualitative research methods - interview executives at leading global corporations, conduct wide-ranging secondary literature searches and synthesize information to elicit key insights - to help HR functions transform the way they operate. The Specialist must be intellectually curious and have the desire to quickly develop - HR-generalist- knowledge. The role is a key feeder to careers reaching the highest levels of the firm.
What you will do:
- Learn and execute Gartner's proven methodology for conducting world-class research that helps identify best practice solutions to many of today's biggest business HR challenges.
- Analyze and solve business problems using root cause analysis, hypothesis generation, survey design, benchmarking, and other qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Conduct research by speaking with senior executives, academics, industry experts, etc. (when required) and conducting wide-ranging secondary literature searches.
- Collaborate on creation of key research deliverables, including but not limited to: virtual event presentations and webinars, large research studies, white papers, case studies, presentations and webinars, guidebooks, templates, how-to guides, or custom research requests.
- Be a key member of the research team and contribute to the entire project life-cycle - from conception to completion and presentation.
- Develop a deep understanding of the executives- and professionals- workflow to create actionable and insightful content
- Closely collaborate with peers and senior stakeholders in India, the US, UK and Australia as a part of global research initiatives.
Who you are:
We are looking for creative, analytically strong, articulate and self-motivated individuals who would like to develop a strong knowledge of the terrain along with building consultative problem-solving skills. Unlike management consulting, investment banking, or law, our strategic research positions do not depend on a special appetite or aptitude for sales or business development. Our search for talent is centered, without exception, on the ability to run deep on a logical, philosophical, or economic problem and resurface with rigorous original insight. Some of the shared characteristics of our successful hires include:
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given content terrain to develop expertise and distill key findings.
- Ability to gather, analyze, restructure, identify and create original insights from qualitative and/or quantitative data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with particular attention to precision of language and ability to organize information logically.
- Proven competence for meeting deadlines, multi-tasking and managing work under ambiguity/uncertainty (e.g., changing factors, limited information)
- Aspiration to constantly learn and improve.
- Master's (Sociology, History, Philosophy, Literature, MBA, etc.) or PhD degree/. MBA or masters in HR would be preferred.
- 0-2 years of research and/or management consulting experience
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Great on the job learning
- A great work culture
- Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises worldwide. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has 8,300 associates, including over 1,800 research analysts and consultants, and clients in more than 90 countries
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
- The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
- Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner's career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.