Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:1581 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Research Specialist - Data & Analytics Team (0-1 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you will be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You- ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you- ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers - and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you- re looking to explore what's next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you. Quantitative Specialist Location: Gurgaon
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you will be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We- re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
The Research Specialist will be part of a global Research, Data and Analytics team addressing common, cutting-edge management challenges facing senior functional executives at leading, global organizations. Using a wide range of research and analysis methods, you will work on diverse work streams and written deliverables, identify and creatively solve complex problems, and help organizations transform the way they operate. In this role you will work in a fast paced agile environment to perform study scoping & design, survey development, quantitative research and analysis and data management (including visual presentation, automation and data processing).
What you will do:
- Participate in new-to-world quantitative research work-streams that include finalizing research objectives, generating and refining hypotheses, developing quant methodologies, and designing testing plans.
- Employ analytical tools, such as root cause analysis, to identify the drivers of client's business problems and create hypotheses regarding solutions
DATA MANAGEMENT & ANALYSIS
- Assist with large-scale data collection efforts through administration of panel and client surveys
- Manage primary research and survey data to make to ensure usability and quality using various data management tools and techniques.
- Analyze large, complex, disparate data sets to identify actionable insights for senior executives
- Conduct basic descriptive analysis, as well as robust inferential analyses, including correlation, factor analysis, and multiple regression.
- Present analytical insights and research findings through benchmark and other standardized reports to clients and internal research teams
- Use insightful graphics, data tables and simple dashboards to communicate findings
- Communicate the data story through expert analysis, interpretation, and data visualization that clearly.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & DELIVERY
- Deliver on a regular calendar of research deliverables such as: benchmarking reports, surveys, data analysis, quantitative reports and presentation decks
- Work with various stakeholders in the project team to ensure smooth flow and delivery of the project and its deliverables.
- Present research findings via both written and verbal delivery to internal and external stakeholders.
What you will need:
- Intellectually curious, strong analytical skills and problem solving skills, and ability to distill data into important, relevant ''so what's'' for senior managers
- Self-driven and can work with geographically spread teams
- Excellent project and time management skills; proven competence for meeting deadlines, multi-tasking under pressure and managing work under ambiguity
- Strong and articulate verbal and written communication skills with particular attention to precision of language and ability to organize information logically
- Degree in quantitative discipline (statistics, economics, psychology, social sciences, or mathematics) and/or Engineering with excellent academic record
- Proficiency with basic statistical concepts
- Extensive knowledge of MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of Statistical programming software packages such as SPSS, SAS, STATA, or R.
- Knowledge of data programming languages such as Python, R, SQL, or MATLAB would be an added advantage.
What we offer:
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A
Visit gartner.com to learn more.