Gartner - Research Data Manager (4-6 yrs)
Primary Research Management (PRM) provides a high quality primary research management and advice service. The Research Data Manager will perform most of the PRM "User Wants & Needs" (UWAN) primary research projects data processing requirements and results delivery.
- Clean, check and code all UWAN project data received from PRM project managers prior to tabulating results
- Produce tabulated results for most PRM-funded projects and oversee vendors or other internal staff if this needs to be outsourced to a vendor partner.
- Deliver all required results for UWAN projects to the PRM project manager in an agreed upon timeframe. These results may include any or all of the following:
- Tabulated data tables in Excel – weighted or un-weighted as required
- PowerPoint slide deck – if needed - or advise PM on how to run them
- Raw data in Excel including summarized verbatim responses in Excel
- Special tabulation or cross-tabulation requests which may involve the creation of new calculated variables
- PRM data usage guide
- Act as the point-person for all incoming, ad-hoc tabulation requests and either fulfill on them or disseminate to the appropriate parties to fulfill them
- Provide data management support to PRM project managers including how to use Rosetta Studio or WinCross
- Be proficient in applications used for deliverables which includes SPSS, WinCross, Rosetta Studio and Excel.
- Assist in development, & maintenance of relevant P&D forms and guides and training documents.
- Analyst satisfaction measured by timeliness, quality and usability of data delivered; advice given on data usage; post-delivery data analysis provided, communication skills; timeliness and quality of fulfillment of ad hoc project data enquiries from analysts and Gartner clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- 4 - 5 years experience in managing B2B or consumer primary research projects, preferably for an end-user or consultancy organization or for a field research agency.
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Knowledge of SPSS or WinCross preferred.
- Ability to work independently, contribute to the greater team and to handle multiple projects/tasks concurrently.
- Excellent project management, problem solving, communication, attention to detail and analytical skills required.
Please send me your resume at email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.