Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:1370 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Recruiter (4-7 yrs)
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company's continued double-digit growth. We- re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You- ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
What you will do:
- Source, engage and attract top talent for Gartner, to drive growth across your business unit.
- Partner with business leaders and build trust-based relationships, developing a deep understanding of their requirements and priorities.
- Manage the end to end recruitment cycle, conducting in-depth talent assessment, solving recruitment challenges and strategizing and executing on innovative approaches to cultivating talent.
- Lead on key stakeholder engagements including intake meetings, update communications and debriefs.
- Act as an ambassador of Gartner, sharing our value proposition to increase and strengthen our brand in the market.
- Focus on quality throughout the process, measuring throughputs and impact on the organization through quality of hire.
Who you are:
- Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results.
- An excellent manager of relationships and someone with the ability to influence without authority.
- A creative thinker and someone who can bring continuous development of recruiting strategies.
What you'll need:
- 4-7 years- experience in a corporate recruitment role.
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Apply at the redirection link also.