Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:3967 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Quantitative Analyst (0-2 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You will deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day.
Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you will help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers - and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you- re looking to explore what's next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
What you will do:
- Analyzing large, complex, disparate data sets to identify actionable insights for senior executives
- Participating in new-to-world quantitative research work-streams, including survey design, quantitative modeling, and writing
- Working on a range of written deliverables that require both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Contributing to various content types such as: benchmarking reports, data analysis, quant-led quick answers and white papers.
- Assisting with large-scale data collection efforts through administration of multi-national panel surveys
- Building benchmark and other standardized data reports for members with simple and insightful graphics
- Employing analytical tools, such as root cause analysis, to identify the drivers of members' business problems and to create hypotheses regarding solutions
- Conducting basic descriptive analysis as well as robust inferential analyses, including correlation, factor analysis, and multiple regression.
- Communicating and presenting analytical insights to internal stakeholders
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to use proprietary data for additional new products and services
- Automation of standardized reports in Excel and Power Point
What you will need:
- 0-2 years of experience with Master's degree
- Masters in disciplines with a strong quantitative component, including Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Econometrics, Commerce
- Exceptional record of academic achievements
- Proficiency with basic statistical concepts
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Original/creative thinking and superior problem solving abilities
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and strong commitment to high quality results to serve needs of clients and internal partners
- Self-motivated/self-starter approach to projects
- Proficiency in at least one statistical software package (R, Stata, SPSS, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Programming or advanced statistical skills a strong plus
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
Competitive base salary
Great on job learning
Inordinate work life balance
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises worldwide. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has 8,300 associates, including over 1,800 research analysts and consultants, and clients in more than 90 countries.
Apply at the redirection link also
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.