Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:1753 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Quant Specialist - Supply Chain Practice (0-1 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, You'll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You'll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, You'll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you're looking to explore what's next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Research, You'll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You'll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration You'll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, You'll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you're always looking for what's next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
Position: Quant Specialist - Supply Chain
Gartner's Supply Chain practice is looking to hire
- The selected incumbent will conduct quantitative research and analysis related to strategic issues that today's senior-most Supply Chain and Quality executives at leading, global corporations face. The role provides excellent exposure to a full range of topics related to the management of Supply Chain and Quality functions, as well as the opportunity to apply and further develop quantitative and statistical concepts.
- The position is for individuals interested in conducting data-driven research and analysis the foundation for any research-oriented career. Quant researchers enjoy exposure to the full array of strategic data work including: data collection and management, benchmarking and norming surveys; and using techniques analyze data and write insights based on that data.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
SURVEY MANAGEMENT & DIAGNOSTICS OPERATIONS
- Survey design, coding, testing and management; Launching client surveys and maintaining the accuracy and validity of the data Creating customized benchmarking reports for survey participants
- Communicating with senior partners both within Gartner and in our client companies
- Working with translation vendors to ensure survey is accurate
- Developing basic Excel automations and decision support tools preferably with advanced excel; Troubleshooting and debugging Excel macros used to generate analysis and member-facing reports and leading the technical production and analysis of Web-based surveys using HTML and SPSS
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & DELIVERY:
- Deliver on a regular calendar of research deliverables such as: benchmarking reports, surveys, data analysis, quantitative reports and presentation decks
- Work with various stakeholders in the project team to ensure smooth flow and delivery of the project and its deliverables.
- Present research findings via both written and verbal delivery to internal and external stakeholders.
DATA MANAGEMENT & ANALYSIS
- Assist with large-scale data collection efforts through administration of panel and client surveys
- Manage primary research and survey data to make to ensure usability and quality using various data management tools and techniques.
- Present analytical insights and research findings through benchmark and other standardized reports to clients and internal research teams
- Use insightful graphics, data tables and simple dashboards to communicate findings
- Communicate the data story through expert analysis, interpretation, and data visualization that clearly conveys key takeaways using Power point or other data visualization tools.
- Analyzing and interpreting data into charts and high-quality graphics; and communicating and presenting analytical insights to internal stakeholders
What You'll need:
- Intellectually curious, strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills, and ability to distill data into important, relevant ''so what's'' for senior managers
- Self-driven and can work with geographically spread teams
- Excellent project and time management skills; proven competence for meeting deadlines, multi-tasking under pressure and managing work under ambiguity
- Strong and articulate verbal and written communication skills with attention to precision of language and ability to organize information logically
- Degree in quantitative discipline (statistics, economics, psychology, social sciences, or mathematics) and/or Engineering with excellent academic record
- Proficiency with basic statistical concepts
Extensive knowledge of MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of Statistical programming software packages such as SPSS, SAS, STATA, or R.
- Knowledge of data programming languages such as Python, R, SQL, or MATLAB would be an added advantage
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
Competitive base salary
Flexible work environment
A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A - Visit gartner.com
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well