Gartner - Proposal Writer (3-5 yrs)
Why is Gartner Consulting an organization unlike any other? Our consultants are technology and business thought leaders for the 21st century. With the full scope of Gartner's renowned research and capabilities to draw from, our consultants are committed to turning those insights into actionable solutions for our clients. That's where you come in. We- re committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and motivated associates to bring our world-class consultancy to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you- ll lead the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. You- ll work across Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results - all within the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Role - Proposal Writer
What makes Gartner Consulting a GREAT fit for you?
A career at Gartner Consulting will be unlike any other you have experienced. Not only are we passionate about technology and its applications, but we are also committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and self-driven people to take our well-regarded Consulting function to a whole new level. When you join Gartner, you will be a part of some of the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. We are technology thought leaders for the 21st century. You can expect to connect technology innovations to strategic requirements of an organization and to the commercial needs of a business, all within the context of a changing digital economy. Consulting associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training, and career development opportunities. If you thrive on solving complex business challenges with technology, Gartner Consulting is the place for you.
About this role:
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. The proposal writer provides proposal writing support for C&P proposal managers on global opportunities (EMEA, North America, and APAC) that require coordination across regions and products and edit/proofread the external/internal deliverables.
What you will do:
Proposal Writing Support:
- Provide proposal writing support for C&P proposal managers on global opportunities (EMEA, North America, and APAC) that require coordination across regions and products
- Communicating extensively with onshore proposal managers based out of EMEA and North America
- Working closely with proposal managers to provide first draft support, template creation, excel questionnaire, compliance checks, sourcing responses from internal repositories, verifying the context from functional perspective and editing/proofreading
- Consulting Deliverable Proof-Reading/Editing Support: Correcting grammar/spelling/punctuation in both U.S. and U.K. English, aligning to Gartner style guide, fact-check against sources of statistics, identify old/unofficial content and replace with approved answers from official sources, and ensure readability and clarity.
- Business Writing: Understand functional requirements and create impactful content as needed
- Conceptualization: Work with the Graphic SMEs and support them in the format QA process, which may require scriptwriting, brainstorming, and ideating on infographics
- Format QA: Undergo brand training then effectively deliver our standards for layout and style
- Leadership: Show an active desire to contribute to guidelines, write checklists/training to support colleagues and consultants in content preparation, identify opportunities to make an impact and provide feedback to managers to help grow the C&P portfolio of services
What you will need:
- Bachelors/Undergraduate degree is a must (preferably IT, Computer Science or 4-year university degree)
- Masters/Post-graduate degree preferred
- Excellent command over English language - both written and verbal
- Relevant Experience: Min. 3 years- editorial/proposal writing experience within IT/Strategy Consulting, or an ICT firm
- Total 3 to 5 years of Experience in IT/Business/Consulting Environment Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel and
- Strong work ethos both independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills within a fast-paced environment
Who you are:
- Self-starter and a quick learner, demonstrates no-limits mindset
- Strong consultative skill and problem-solving ability and strong desire to win
- Passionate about technology and helping clients in the time of industry disruption led by technology evolution
- Leadership to drive great result through a team of talented but junior consultants, motivate and help them grow
- High performing team player with strong intercultural communication and collaboration
What Gartner Consulting will offer you?
- A world-class consulting environment
The opportunity to work on cutting edge IT strategy engagements with a tier one client portfolio
A competitive salary
- Structured bonus based on individual and corporate performance
- Opportunities for promotion with a clearly defined career development structure
- Opportunity to participate actively in the development and future of Gartner Consulting
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. - Visit gartner.com to discover more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.