Gartner - Project Manager/Scrum Master - Data Science - Talent Neuron Business (2-4 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world's leading Research & Advisory company, you'll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you- ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication- and rewards it with opportunity. If you're always looking for what's next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events ! here
About the role
Gartner is looking for a well-rounded Project Manager/Scrum Master in India who can provide project leadership supporting in Gartner's Talent Neuron business. The candidate will be needed to build and run Data Science responsible for program and project management of key Data Science initiatives Talent Neuron's customer facing web applications and back-end data engine
- The candidate will be responsible for project deliverables and schedule, dependency management, relationship management with team performance and time reporting, and roadmap/release planning and execution.
Product and IT partners
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has worked closely with business partners, has played a key role in supporting Data Science data products, and has demonstrable experience managing relationships/expectations of the business and development teams.
What you will do
- Ensure Agile/Scrum process is implemented effectively and provides coaching at the team level to maximize its benefits
- Facilitate discussions that lead to the resolution of project issues and development impediments
- Report project progress to management and executive level stakeholders
- Communicate the release plan with key stakeholders and end users
- Develop processes to manage operational issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify systemic operational issues and resolve them as well as identifying root causes and process improvements to present similar issues
What you will need
- Strong experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Agile)
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Effectively communicates with cross functional teams
- Strong knowledge of programming documentation processes/procedures
- Strong ability to understand client expectations and to resolve issues that may affect delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- (Preferred) Experience in Data Science, Analytics, and Machine Learning domains
- (Preferred) Experience with Continuous Integration practices tools and Open Source Frameworks
Who you are
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience
- Has a deep working knowledge and understanding of Agile Software Development Methodology and incremental delivery with 2 to 4 years of experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Is a self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality products
What we offer
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner sales associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world.
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link:
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job URL: https://jobs.gartner.com/job/bengaluru/project-manager-talent-neuron-data-science/494/3067225168
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.