Gartner - Project Manager/Scrum Master (2-4 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business comprises three leading brands Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
- Gartner Digital Markets is looking for a servant leader as a Project Manager/Scrum Master for our development teams based in Gurugram, India
- In this key role, you are responsible for helping our teams achieve objectives and key results while fostering an environment of continuous growth and development. You will partner with other members of our team engineering and business stakeholders to ensure results.
What You Will do:
- Provide ongoing facilitation and coaching that enables the team to excel at Agile product development.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies and/or relevant workshops and sessions to achieve sprint goals while actively managing risks and external dependencies.
- Enable discussions, decision making, conflict resolution, and promote shared accountability for results and solving productivity issues.
- Support Product Managers to shape the product roadmap and sprint goals.
- Remove impediments and/or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improve transparency, and radiate information.
What You Will Need:
- Any Bachelor's degree with Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) as a nice to have
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years across several product development teams.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Paired Programming and Automated Testing.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches such as Kanban is a plus.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) and mentoring skills.
Who We Are:
- Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Seek to learn, love to teach. We- re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
What We Offer:
Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
Outstanding compensation - Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. - Visit gartner.com to discover more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.