Talent Sourcer at Gartner
Views:3697 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Gartner - Program Specialist - HR Reporting (1-3 yrs)
Role Overview :
- The Recruiting Operations team is at the center of powering Gartner's Talent Acquisition machine, by building scalable processes and practices to benefit our global recruiting function. This critical role will specifically focus on supporting our operations team in reporting, data analytics, cost analysis, and return-on-investment report building.
Key Responsibilities :
- The incumbent is responsible for tracking and reporting cost data for all recruiting program initiatives including Recruiting Coordination, Vendor Management, Referral Program, Recruiting Events and Agency Spend.
- Responsible for data validation from Workday (ATS) and Avature (CRM).
- Maintain in depth ROI tracking to provide cost per hire metrics related to recruiting programs.
Essential Requirements :
- 1-3 years' analytical experience in a professional setting ideal
- Power of BI and Tableau experience preferred
- Story telling skills when required data presentation
- Proficient Advance Excel and PowerPoint required
- Well verse current industry/market and technology knowledge
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly adaptable individual is a necessity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.