Gartner - Principal - Business Analytics (6-8 yrs)
- What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world's leading Research & Advisory company, you'll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you'll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication- and rewards it with opportunity. If you're always looking for what's next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this Role:
- Team is part of the Research & Advisory Strategy (R&A) organization. We power fact-based decision making by providing data, insights and analytic tools to continuously improve our business - operationally and strategically.
Research Business Analytics (RBA)
- We are looking for a proven, highly analytical problem solver to be part of our growing team. This person will be a - player/coach- who is as comfortable rolling up their sleeves to - get the job done- as they are leading strategic initiatives. As part of a newly formed this person will collaborate across R&A and the company to drive client retention via innovative content campaigns featuring Gartner's world-class, Must-Have content.
Continuous Engagement Center of Excellence (CoE) - will manage the end-to-end process of defining, creating and delivering powerful content campaign analytics. The successful candidate will be client first, obsessed with content, solving puzzles with data and will have the skills to work across all levels of the organization. This is an exciting opportunity to be hands on in our efforts to drive client engagement to fuel Gartner's revenue growth and retention.
The Principal, RBA
What You'l Do :
- Set up and own all email data and metrics for R&A. Create dashboard and models to monitor campaign performance and report campaign metrics and provide guidance/recommendations to improve results. Analyze the connections between email performance and overall client engagement with content e.g., bring acquisition marketing metric strategies (e.g., guide scoring models) into retention marketing campaigns.
Data and Metrics:
- Become a deep subject-matter expert on Gartner's email analytic tools, reports and data infrastructure. Continuously push towards utilizing industry best-practices to create and enhance our technology stack to create a best-in-class data-centric platform. Troubleshoot issues with IT. Partner closely with IT to ensure deliverability, data quality and accessibility
Domain expertise and thought leadership:
- Develop and maintain highly collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders across the organization that also direct client content-centric emails. Foster an inclusive and energetic climate to build effective teams that are committed to organizational goals and initiatives. Update stakeholders on key initiative wins and opportunities, respond to concerns, and solicit feedback. Engage leadership to develop and execute action plans to address gaps.
Stakeholder management & communication:
Take initiative to identify and roll out improvement initiatives related both to key deliverables (e.g. new, innovative data sources, analytic insights, tools) as well as operational process improvement (e.g. improving processes and communications).
What You'll Need :
- 6-8 years of business experience involving analysis of large volumes of data with strong hands-on experience with analytical tools. Preferably professional experience in consulting, email marketing, digital marketing and marketing operations.
- Bachelor's Degree required with a Master's degree preferred. Degree with a concentration in engineering, statistics, data science, marketing, operational research or finance preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly master advanced software tools.
- Experience with digital marketing automation tools specifically email marketing tools (Eloqua preferred - campaign canvas, reporting, APIs), Web metrics tools (Google Analytics), user segmentation and AI / rules-based personalization solutions preferred.
- Advanced Excel required. VBA preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, etc.) and databases (dimensional and relational), including data ingestion and transformation.
- Experience with data science tools such as Python/R to conduct predictive/prescriptive analysis is preferred.
- Experience with A/B testing a plus.
- Able to effectively and efficiently translate operational and - big picture- understanding into metrics-driven thinking.
- Excellent attention to detail, including ability to identify, dig into, and remedy errors.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Thoughtful communication skills to tailor messaging to all levels of the organization.
Who You Are :
- Superlative interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Self-motivated/self-starters- able to work with little direct supervision, but able to track and report on work progress when needed
- Passion for continuous, metrics-based process and operational improvement
- Strong management skills- able to help their managers prioritize; proactively identify areas that require focus and bring them to manager's attention
- Results-oriented with an eye toward - getting the details right- attention to detail is a must
What we offer :
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link:
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.