GPS Recruiting - India at Gartner
Views:454 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Gartner - OSI Manager - Service Operations - Client Value Management - IIM/XLRI/SP Jain/ISB (7-10 yrs)
OSI Manager - Service Operations (Client Value Management) - IIM ABCL/XLRI/SPJain/ISB
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else.
Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role :
Manage team to lead programs driving client retention and productivity improvement for sales and service associates, and be the primary force involved in driving higher effectiveness and efficiency for our service delivery/ sales associates worldwide
What you'll do:
- Drive retention and growth by empowering service delivery groups in some of the several initiatives as required:
- Strategizing, executing and delivering against service group's performance expectations
- Communicating and presenting analytical insights to internal stakeholders and to senior management
- Delivering strong support to the stakeholders with a no-limits mindset to do everything to increase retention/ growth
- Build and drive with operational rigor a team that delivers custom proposals, innovate proposals to make them more impactful for clients
- Lead a team of associates (OSI) to guide and mentor to deliver highest impact possible; maintain a culture of high performance and productivity in the team, where a significant portion of the time is spent in coaching team members
- Recommend proactively any tool improvements (and the business requirement for them), process improvements and analytics to Service Operation leaders and take recommendations to completion
- Ensure efficiency via standardization of process, training, tool usage and proposal formats to clients across multiple products
- Look deeply into the current systems and process to drive lean thinking across the team members, and enable process optimization
- Continuously improve quality of the custom proposals and outside-ins by establishing a regular process of - feedback loop- either via interviews with Service Delivery, Account Executives etc. who have used engagement plans from proposals team or via analytics based on the daily trackers.
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity through automation and collaborate with Data Science teams to continuously seek and learn new ways to solve problems
- Collaborate with other team leads and drive superior collaboration and change adoption
- Support different products and pilots, prove the value proposition and institutionalize it across the organization
- Take a key initiative in looking for top talent for the team that would benefit Gartner in the long term
What you'll need :
- Masters a must in either Science, Math, Technology, Computer Science, Business or Economics
- Good command of knowledge related to Information technology and its application to business
- Mathematical or Statistical background a plus
- Knowledge/experience on analytical problem solving, analytical tools
- Must have 7+ yrs. work experience related to research, technology or creating proposals
- 2-3 years of managing a team to support sales/services and accomplishing company objectives (related to retention a plus)
- Hands-on experience leveraging data analytics to problem solving
- Experience in consulting a plus
- Microsoft Office expertise; deep knowledge of MS Excel a plus
Who you are :
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Analytical thinker with experience deriving business insights from data analytics
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality
- Comfortable in working with cross-functional teams
- Experience developing and managing team members (directly)
What we offer :
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including :
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
About Gartner :
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world's leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
We're trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries - across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit www.gartner.com
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.