Gartner - Operations Specialist - Internal Communication & Content Management (2-4 yrs)
Operations Specialist - Internal Communication & Content Management
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. We're a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You'll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to develop in your career. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events
About the team:
Corporate Communications is a strategic group supporting our Operating Committee and their senior leaders with strong communications and change management
Job description :
- Content distribution and publishing by owning and maintaining specific communication channels that have regular cadence and content parameters.
- Drive newsletter creation, publishing and distribution and ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated.
- Drive content management & quality by helping Content Manager maintain a high degree of quality control through self-proofing and adhering to the Gartner style and voice.
- Strategize and run communication programs, such as monthly newsletters, demonstrate ability gauge effectiveness and improvise.
- Support Communications team by helping draft announcements, compile recognition lists, publish content through internal digital channels, including websites, intranet, newsletters and emails.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as intranet, newsletters or regular email bulletin. You may also be required to work on the layout of content as well as improve content design for emailers, banners and other visual media
- Activity Prep Call Support and Management by Building and publishing weekly Prep Call pages in HIPPO
- Set up email campaigns with content and manage execution. You may also be required to work on the layout of content as well as improve content design for emailers, banners and other visual media
Essential must-have skills :
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Mass Communication, English or PR required, Master's preferred
- 2 - 4 years experience working in internal communication and content management
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Expert skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation Tools a bonus.
- Understanding of campaign management tools for input e.g. Eloqua
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits like medical insurance, life insurance, and accidental insurance starting day one, best in industry pay package, flexible work environment, and lucrative paid time off policy, etc. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
- The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
- Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner's career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well