Gartner - Ombuds Specialist - Legal & Compliance Team (6-11 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner is a company built on trust. Adherence to the highest standards of ethics and integrity is critical to maintaining the trust we have with our clients and the market. It is also essential to the continued success of our brand.
About the team:
The mission of the Legal and Compliance (L&C) team is to further Gartner's strategic goals while preserving its integrity and reputation around the world. We provide clear and actionable advice to associates worldwide in accordance with applicable law and Gartner's internal policies.
About the role:
Responsible for directing the day-to-day activities of a team of compliance specialists responsible for ensuring conformity with Gartner's Code of Conduct and addressing questions or concerns about the integrity or objectivity of any Gartner business or associate.
What You'll do:
- Collaborate with Compliance & Ethics executives to design and integrate the India operation with the existing Ombudsman and Quote Request functions.
- Identify, hire and train compliance specialists with the assistance of the compliance team in Stamford, Ct.
- Oversight of team that manages multiple email queues containing inbound requests and questions from various internal and external constituencies.
- Collaborate with, and at times lead other team members on projects and initiatives to improve Gartner's processes, policies, guidelines and training.
- Continuously improve best-practice case handling approaches and share with team members.
Assume a leadership role in the improvement of Ombudsman platforms and systems, including but not limited to updating the types of case data collected and improving operational efficiencies in case management.
- Create visibility of cases that represent operational, reputational or legal risk to the company and brand with a regular cadence of reporting for L&C and Gartner Business Unit leaders.
What you'll need:
- Post-graduate degree a plus, ideally with Bachelor of Law undergraduate degree
- 6 + years demonstrated work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; experience in a research, legal, or compliance environment a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills
- Confident, empathetic, analytical, objective
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities and to prioritize available resources, while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to make and defend constant judgment calls and think creatively;
- Experience in client-facing roles, with the ability to handle conflict and be assertive when necessary; and
- Ability to work on confidential matters, exercising sound, independent judgment
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Complex problem solver who can successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable, and open to best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Proficiency in English; other languages a plus
What we offer:
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit www.gartner.com
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.