Gartner - Market Research Specialist - Secondary Research Services & Growth Accelerators (0-3 yrs)
Market Research Specialist - IDEAS, Secondary Research Services & Growth Accelerators
Job Description :
- What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world's leading Research & Advisory company, you'l be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives.
- Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you'l not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication and rewards it with opportunity. If you're always looking for what's next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
- Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
About this role :
- This role is a Market Research Specialist role in the IDEAS team, SRS & GA. This role requires a professional with a good understanding of the IT Hardware and Cloud to develop and maintain Pricing analysis across Vendors and offer in-depth product assessment.
- As a member of the Team, the Researcher will also need to respond to critical Client Inquiries aiding vendors in their strategic decision making.
What You'll Do :
- Develop and maintain Pricing analysis for various vendors in systems and storage sphere.
- Benchmark vendors against industry standards
- In-depth product assessment and create product profiles for various vendors
- Discounted/ Street pricing analysis of the technology products
- Manage Gartner's extensive database of Products of OEMs. Collect, verify and analyze data on product specifications, pricing, performance and functional capabilities
- Proactively suggest and undertake improvements in the accuracy and efficiency of reporting.
- Work as part of a team and be responsible for an assigned portfolio of vendors and will be expected to provide customer support for his/her area of responsibility
- Develop a strong understanding of the IT industry in general and expertise in specific domains as required
- Manage client interactions proactively and be customer-centric
- Develop and maintain understanding for cloud IT market-
What You'll Need :
- Graduate (BE/B.Tech from Grade A engineering colleges (specialization in CS, Telecom or electronics will be useful) + MBA (Marketing or Ops) from A & B-schools
- 0-3 years minimum experience in Research industry for MBAs; 0-3 years of experience for BE/B.Tech.
- Have a significant understanding of Servers, IT services, networking hardware, cloud (recommended) or telecom industry.
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques using Excel, Advanced Excel
- Eagerness to Learn and strong communication skills - oral & written
Who You Are :
- Effective Team player possessing the ability to work in an extremely fast-paced work environment with strict SLAs
- Client-focused with the capability to structure effective responses to critical Client Inquiries
- Keen to expand horizons and looking forward to learn
- Accept feedback effectively for continuous development and agile to changing business need
- Maintain absolute positivity with a solution mindset amidst challenging scenarios
What we offer :
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- A Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.