Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:4798 Applications:631 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Market Research Specialist - IT Products & Services (0-2 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers - and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
What you’ll do -
- Conduct research on IT products and services using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques.
- Compare/benchmark different IT products by understanding online help, user guides, manuals, white papers, design/product specifications, project plan, etc.
- Analyze the research findings and draw inferences and conclusions to the research query
- Demonstrate complete ownership of the tasks/projects assigned
- Create, assimilate and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner
- Deliver projects on time and maintain high quality standards of the deliverables
- Work in fast paced work environment in close collaboration with the other team members
- Ensure high level of satisfaction with all the stakeholders involved
- Actively participate in formal and in-formal knowledge sharing sessions, including Research Communities
What you’ll need:
- Management graduates preferably with 0-2 years of experience. Candidates with technical background or experience in IT industry will have an advantage
- B.E/B.Tech, Graduation with Mathematics, Science and Economics background
- Eagerness to learn: Showing awareness of the major issues across the IT industry and eagerness to learn more
- Strong communication skills- verbal & written. Should structure all communication with meaning and flow with good command on English language
- Problem solving skills: Strong analytical skills and the ability to think independently
Job Requisition ID:38270
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.