Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:4696 Applications:546 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Market Research Specialist (0-1 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We- re the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Market Research Specialist
What makes Gartner Digital Markets a GREAT fit for you?
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands- Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
About this role:
- To interact with people in the Digital Markets Content organization & to majorly work on secondary research. The usual interactions will be with people at same level in the hierarchy (editors, content analysts, researchers, etc.)
What you will do:
- Strong understanding of software categories and software product features
- Understanding of current affairs in technology
- Ability to conduct secondary research
What you will need:
- 2-3 years of total experience, with exposure to secondary research mandatory (those with secondary research experience in technology domain) will be preferred
- B.Tech (4 years Engineering degree) or MBA
- Strong understanding of technology
- Good content writing skills with experience of presenting research findings in form of at least 1000-1500 words articles or reports
- Experience in secondary research, preferably in IT
- Experience of using MS office tools with proficiency around MS Excel
- Ability to compile findings in a structured manner
- Delivery of projects on time and maintain high-quality standards of the deliverables
- Develop strong understanding of the IT industry in general and expertise in specific domains as required
- Demonstrate complete ownership of the tasks/projects assigned
Who you are:
- Shows strong awareness of major issues across the IT industry and eagerness to learn more.
- Strong communication skills: both oral & written. Should structure all communication for meaning and flow.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think independently.
- Has the ability to use online and other secondary research materials quickly and effectively. Knowledge on online databases, such as: Factiva, Capital IQ, Hoovers, OneSource, etc., will be very useful.
What we offer:
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Great on job learning
- Inordinate work life balance
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.
Visit gartner.com to learn more.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.