Gartner - Manager - Service Operations/Learning & Development (5-8 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We- re the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
About the team:
The GSD L&D Operations Manager is an integral part of Gartner's Global Services and Delivery (GSD) Learning and Development team (L&D).
In this position, you collaborate with the GSD L&D Leadership team and team members, the GSD Executive Leadership team and other business unit stakeholders to support the development and delivery of world class learning experiences.
Role Requirements :
- This role requires strong leadership skills, excellent organization and process management skills, stakeholder management, independent problem solving, clear communication and collaboration skills with a client-first approach.
Responsibilities include team leadership, program administration, scheduling/logistics, as well as reporting and measurement of learning experiences for Gartner Services and Delivery associates.
- Lead a team of Operations Specialists to deliver on the mission of the Global Services L&D team
- Provide career planning and development - manage Operations team members in a professional manner with a strong focus on individual success, career development and overall employee satisfaction
- Support the GSD L&D team with program/initiative capacity planning, program administration, scheduling/logistics and reporting/measurement
- Drive operational excellence - Identify and implement programs and processes to improve operational efficiencies in L&D programs
- Lead change management in the implementation of new processes and gather continuous feedback to drive innovation
- Ensure ongoing programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of L&D administration, communications, and systems relating to L&D
- Maintain strong partnerships with GSD L&D team, BU partners and other stakeholders to ensure close alignment and collaboration on L&D programs and initiatives
- Work on complex problems with diverse teams while working through abstract ideas
- Ensure effective systems to track L&D program development and outcomes and regularly evaluate program components to ensure that the requirements are met
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation
- Apply a data-driven approach to identify problem areas and prioritize by opportunity and by ROI
Essential must-have skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in strategy or business operations with at least 1-2 years of people management experience
- Excellent people management skills, including recruiting, coaching, and staff development
- High degree of technical savvy with experience using technology to solve business problems, drive innovation and improve efficiencies
- Extensive technology experience & proficiency with Microsoft software, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well standard data reporting tools (i.e. Power BI) is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of and experience with L&D best practices a plus
- We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits like medical insurance, life insurance, and accidental insurance starting day one, best in industry pay package, flexible work environment, and lucrative paid time off policy, etc. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.