GPS Recruiting - India at Gartner
Views:5923 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:323
Gartner - Manager - Service Operations - Client Value Management - IIM/ISB (7-10 yrs)
Gartner - Manager - Service Operations - Client Value Management (IIM ABCL/ISB Only)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you ?
When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else.
Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role -
Manage team to lead programs driving client retention and productivity improvement for sales and service associates
What you'll do:
- Build and drive with operational rigor a team that delivers custom proposals for clients by leveraging various sources of information
- Push self and team to innovate on outputs produced by proposals team to make proposals more impactful
- Increase productivity of team by working with tools that can optimize time and make process more efficient, hence leading to greater retention of clients
- Achieve smooth operations of the OSI (Outside-in research)-CPS (Custom Proposal) program by doing a capacity supply-demand analysis and ensure that the program is able to empower the account team with retention
- Train and Coach new hires so they seamlessly integrate with the team and the program well.
- Recommend proactively any tool improvements (and the business requirement for them), process improvements and analytics to Service Operation leaders and take recommendations to completion. Start such programs with small pilots and convert them into full-blown program.
- Measure regularly with enviable rigor, productivity and performance of Proposals team and offer insights (beyond reporting) that couple improve retention based on the analysis to the leadership teams.
- Ensure efficiency via standardization of process, training, tool usage and proposal formats to clients across multiple products
- Build regular communication plans with team, services and products to keep them updated on progress, gaps and problem solving
- Continuously improve quality of the custom proposals and outside-ins by establishing a regular process of - feedback loop either via interviews with Service Delivery, Account Executives etc. who have used engagement plans from proposals team or via analytics based on the daily trackers.
- Lead the effort to recommend OSI Automation tool improvements by synthesizing feedback from team and translate it into business requirements for the Algorithm team.
- Support different pilots, prove the value proposition and institutionalize it across the organization
- Be the business owner for tools related to OSI-CPS team - support business requirements for Resource Finder, GPR tools
- Take a key initiative in looking for top talent for the team that would benefit Gartner in the long term.
What you'll need:
- Masters a must in either Science, Math, Technology, Computer Science, Business or Economics
- Good command of knowledge related to Information technology and its application to business
- Mathematical or Statistical background a plus
- Knowledge/experience on analytical problem solving, analytical tools
- Must have 7+ yrs. work experience related to research, technology or creating proposals
- 2-3 years of managing a team to support sales/services and accomplishing company objectives (related to retention a plus)
- Hands-on experience leveraging data analytics to problem solving
- Experience in consulting a plus
- Microsoft Office expertise; deep knowledge of MS Excel a plus Who you are:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Analytical thinker with experience deriving business insights from data analytics
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality
- Comfortable in working with cross-functional teams
- Experience developing and maintaining management reports in Excel
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world's leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
We- re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries - across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit www.gartner.com
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.