Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:1805 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Manager - Marketing (5-10 yrs)
- What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else.
- Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role :
- We are hiring a Marketing Manager to help build a new center of excellence in Gurgaon for Gartner's growing Marketing team. This center of excellence will build out SEO-optimized digital content hubs, support creation of materials for Sales, and partner on the development of campaigns to drive demand generation.
- The Manager will work closely with a team of geographically-dispersed Marketing leaders to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and drive scalable, globally consistent marketing practices.
What you'll do :
Build and lead a team : Recruit, hire, engage, and lead a high-performing team of marketers.
Collaborate globally : Partner with marketing leaders in the US, Europe, Asia, and ANZ to support firm revenue growth via development and execution of marketing strategy.
Support standardization of the IM team's processes and operations - Help the Marketing team continue its journey towards globally consistent and scalable execution as we continue to develop campaigns, programs and tools that drive growth at Gartner.
- Build strong relationships and processes with Gartner's other India-based COEs including members of our Web Center of Excellence, Data & Analytics, and SEO/SEM/Database marketing.
- Execute marketing activities to drive customer acquisition and cross-sell, including integrated marketing campaigns, product messaging, sales enablement materials, and campaign reporting and analysis
What you'll need :
- 5+ years of marketing experience, ideally in a B2B environment with experience in a service or solutions oriented business; marketing experience should include :
- Experience partnering on SEO and SEM-optimization initiatives
- Strong digital writing (i.e. writing for digital channels) and editing skills
- Experience working across multiple marketing teams to accomplish objectives
- Experience in or interest in learning how to directly manage a team
- Excellent program, project and time management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Who you are :
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior marketing leaders, peers, and junior staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong editing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to influence and partner with internal business partners on strategic objectives and challenges
- Interest in learning about Gartner's research areas and ability to quickly get up to speed on Gartner insights
- Ability to build relationships and work well across multiple functions, i.e. work effectively and collaboratively within a global & local marketing team.
What we offer :
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including :
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- Growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
About Gartner :
- Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.