Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:290 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Manager - Analyst Lab (7-10 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You- ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you- ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers - and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you- re looking to explore what's next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role :
In order to efficiently scale and continue to delight customers, Gartner is investing in - Analyst Lab- located in our Gurgaon Center of Excellence. Analysts on this exciting team will be aligned with Gartner's most visionary experts to directly help clients by writing research and delivering compelling interactions. High-performing analysts in our Gurgaon Center of Excellence will develop into thought leaders and progress on an amazing career trajectory.
As Manager of Analyst Lab, you would be expected to manage a team of Individual Contributors aligned with specific Key Initiatives (KIs) and research teams enabling them to deliver must have research, handle client interactions and presentations.
What you will do :
- Manage and lead a team of Individual contributors (Research Analysts/Sr. Research Analysts) focused on writing must have research and handling client interactions.
- Key emphasis on individual's productivity, timeliness and continuous workflow (addressing any roadblocks)
- Stakeholder management - regular interactions with the Leadership Team, Research Team Manager and other senior members of the research team to which the analyst is aligned with.
- Motivate, coach, facilitate, solve work problems, address people-related issues, and be actively involved in the day-to-day activities of the team
- Add value to the research deliverables sent by the team
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables - making sure regular check are done by reviewing the documents, listening/ shadowing the client inquiries.
- Embrace and drive continuous process improvements, knowledge sharing, best practices within the team and also identify training needs and organize training/on-boarding sessions
What you- ll need :
- BE/B.Tech from Grade A engineering colleges (specialization in CS, Telecom or electronics will be useful) + MBA (Marketing or Ops) from leading B-schools
- 7-10 years of experience in the research industry dealing in different technology/domain areas; minimum 2-3 years of experience in managing people
- Report writing experience with good writing skills and research background will be essential
- Experience in managing multiple senior stakeholders across geographies will be an added advantage
Who you are :
- Possesses a strong leadership mindset and experience of managing a team- good interpersonal skills and ability to coach team members
- Articulate and tactful communications skills with proven self-discipline and collaborative mindset - communicate well with team members and stakeholders
- Good knowledge across disciplines within the IT industry, vertical markets, major vendors, products or solutions
- Ability to manage and perform a very broad set of responsibilities, often with conflicting time demands Strategic business thinker who can come up with business insights that helps in scaling.
What we offer :
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including :
- Competitive base salary
- Great on job learning
- Inordinate work life balance
About Gartner :
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE : IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.