Gartner - Lead - Data Analytics - Python/SQL & Cloud (6-10 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We- re the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Title: Data Analytics Lead, Vendor Initiatives - Gurgaon
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is an innovative web-focused business that provides demand generation services for the software industry. We- re looking for an Analytics Lead with a strong technical, analytical, and management background, to support the operations of our data-driven programs that support software vendors. As a Gartner company, Digital Markets can offer you the benefits of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of a global organization.
What You Will do:
- Serve as the lead for a team of Data Analysts and Data Specialists that support Gartner Digital Markets- Data Insights suite, Vendor Experience, and Vendor Marketing initiatives.
- Document business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria and create and maintain complex data flows in support of product operations and business performance reporting
- Manage and perform data operations from concept inception, through pilot development, production, and maintenance by hands-on development and code reviews.
- Understand, analyze, and inform the business logic and data architecture that underpins our vendor initiatives
- Think creatively and independently to develop solutions to pursue business opportunities
- Build a strong team of Data Analysts/Specialists through effective management and mentorship
- Establish and maintain collaborative and trusting relationships with stakeholders within and across Gartner Digital Market teams
What you will need:
- Experience with Web metrics tools (e.g., Google Analytics), data science tools such as Python are highly preferred.
- Experience working with cloud-based or relational database management systems (Snowflake, BigQuery)
- Strong SQL skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with global teams using agile SCRUM development process
- Experience with various tools such as Jira, Git, Bit Bucket, Jenkins, Airflow
- Demonstrable expertise analyzing data and building complex, scalable data flows
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill
Management and professional skills:
- Demonstrated management experience and a proven track record of developing team members
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to develop and deliver results in a timely manner
- Ability to handle changing priorities and expertly navigate pressure situations
- Desire to learn and advance skills and business knowledge in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with the ability to manage key responsibilities with minimal guidance
Education and Experience:
Experience: 6+ years- experience in analytics or business intelligence roles, 2+ years in digital businesses, 2+ years of managing a team of data analysts is required.
Education: Bachelor's Degree required with a master's degree preferred. A degree with a concentration in engineering, computer science, statistics, data science is preferred.
Who We Are:
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We- re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation - Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
- Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. - Visit gartner.com to discover more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.