Talent Sourcing Advisor at Gartner India Research & Advisory Services
Views:556 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Gartner India Research & Advisory Services - Senior Specialist - Primary Research Management (3-5 yrs)
About the role:
The Market Research Sr. Specialist is responsible for conducting primary research to inform Gartner insights. This includes designing quantitative/qualitative research, analyzing and visualizing data, and ensuring appropriate interpretation and data usage across Gartner's research organization.
What you will do:
- Perform scoping, questionnaire development, and results analysis for basic primary research studies.
- Provide methodological guidance and input on research scope to ensure its feasible and within budget.
- Design surveys based on research hypotheses that address clients' mission critical priorities.
- Have a working knowledge of advanced analytics methods that can be applied to quantitative surveys.
- Work with Data Collection and Data Management partners to monitor fieldwork and ensure quality outcomes.
- Project and stakeholder management.
- Analyze and interpret primary research data to identify key findings.
- Design visuals that convey results in an impactful manner, aligned to Gartner brand.
- Present and review study results through focused deliverables, initial findings, and methodology statements.
- Collaborate with Analysts to identify key findings for written research, client engagements and event presentations.
- Support written research attributed to study findings through additional data cuts and interpretation discussions.
- Safeguard Gartner's content by reviewing data use for quality, accuracy, and correct interpretation.
- Facilitate opportunities to leverage results and ensure return on research investment (may include presenting results, responding to analyst requests for data and/or graphics creation, etc.).
- Contribute to team evolution and strategy through self-development/ upskilling and collaboration with peers.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in executing end-to-end primary research projects (business and/or consumer); preferably in a market research agency, or business strategy consultancy.
- IT literate and interest in IT content knowledge.
- Experienced in designing and analyzing quantitative survey data.
- Experience with advanced analytical techniques (regression, clustering, factor analysis etc.) is an advantage.
- Current on primary research trends and innovations
- Working knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite - advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Working knowledge of: R/ RStudio, Python, SPSS
- Experience with: Data exploration/visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Decipher is an advantage