Gartner - Director - Sales Analytics & Productivity (8-10 yrs)
Director - Sales Analytics & Productivity
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. We- re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You- ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to develop in your career. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
About the team:
Global Sales Operations is a division within Gartner which encompasses Sales Technology, Sales Productivity, Territory Planning & Analytics, Sales Learning & Development, Operational Management, and Sales Communications & Proposals. GSO India COE, aims to function as a world-class sales operations center of excellence that relies on process automation, tools & technology, and advanced analytics to drive continuous innovation leading to improved sales performance and productivity.
- Provide on the ground support and leadership to the Sales Analytics team
- Apply analytical thinking and entrepreneurial mindset to help the function drive continuous innovation
- Identify and actively pursue opportunities to drive iterative improvement in all areas (e.g., process, tools, talent, policies)
- Drive the creation and maintenance of excel as well as Power BI dashboards leveraging multiple data sources.
- Address data quality issues, such as data gaps or biases in underlying data sets, as well as their impact on reporting capabilities.
- Achieve operational excellence and process improvement: Provide consultative support to improve team operations
and create value for the sales organization
- Effectively manage all aspects of operations including quality improvement, timeliness, and deliverable enhancement
- Look for ways to dramatically improve service levels and set a culture of operational excellence
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-caliber team.Create and sustain a positive, collaborative, and innovative environment through regular feedback and mentorship
- Engage with U.S. team members regularly to ensure alignment, prioritization, and development
- Ensure that the team produces exceptional quality deliverables as efficiently as possible
- Develop/refine key metrics to enable operational management, including productivity vs. milestones and SLAs
- Ensure the team is motivated to go above and beyond, thinks globally, and demonstrates total ownership mindset
Essential must-have skills:
- Master's degree in Business or an MBA from Tier 1 or 2 Business school with relevant experience
- Experience in data analytics - predictive analytics, regression, metrics creation.
- 8+ years of experience in analytics and/or business consulting with specific experience in managing data-based processes/teams
- Prior experience of managing teams and leading process operations
- Excellent stakeholder management as well as demonstrated ability to manage internal client relationships
- Proficient in data analytics platform or tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, R or Python, SQL, VBA Macros, MS-Access, Advance Excel
- Working knowledge of data analysis principles: inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, informing conclusions, and supporting decision-making
- We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits like medical insurance, life insurance, and accidental insurance starting day one, best in industry pay package, flexible work environment, and lucrative paid time off policy, etc. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.