Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:3753 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Director - Peer & Practitioner Research Team Management (5-8 yrs)
Director, Team Manager, Peer and Practitioner Research, CIO Group
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You'll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you'll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you're looking to explore what's next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
Research Director, Team Managers lead teams of researchers who work with C-level executives to produce research that solves complex business challenges on a global scale. This includes directing the scope of the research, collecting and analyzing data, identifying and executing on product deliverables (e.g. best-practice case studies, issue analysis papers, bench marking results, and event presentations), and building new content ideas. You will need a flexible approach to work to respond to executive needs as they are uncovered and evolve. Research Directors also partner with commercial and other team members to drive to positive client and business outcomes.
As the lead on this team, you will :
- Engage CIOs from global companies to identify their most pressing challenges and develop an agenda and work plan to deliver relevant research and products
- Lead a research team through a proprietary research process including hypothesis generation, primary and secondary research, and root cause analysis to identify best-in-class solutions
- Manage multiple projects that produce research publications, event presentations, webinars, and tools; guiding researchers to create high-quality deliverables and hit deadlines at each stage of the research process, and editing text and graphics prior to publication.
- Present research findings to senior internal managers and external clients
- Directly lead, develop, coach and motivate members of the Research team
- Work across the firm to identify and take advantage of overlapping themes and projects
- Five years of experience conducting hypothesis-driven primary and secondary research using qualitative and quantitative data
- Five years of managing a high functioning team where there was constant coaching and development of team members
- Experience creating graphical representations of data and ideas
- Experience writing and editing content for a senior executive audience
- At least three years of experience managing projects
Preferred Requirements :
- Master's or PhD degrees
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.