Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:519 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Contracts Counsel - LLB (3-7 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We- re the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About the role :
Responsible for review and negotiation of Sales (Research and Conferences), Vendor and third party contracts; includes interface with Gartner's Sales organization, Legal organization, Finance organization and operating business units to ensure compliance with not only country-level legal requirements, but also internal policies and legal standards.
What you- ll do :
- Support Sales and Conference teams in Client negotiations, Requests for Quotes (RFQ), Requests for Proposals (RFP) and other forms of solicitations for Gartner services along with supporting Procurement for Gartner's regional purchases/commercial agreements; drafting, preparing, communicating and negotiating exceptions to proposed contract terms within Corporate guidelines, where applicable, and assisting ancillary information requests related to contractual and business matters.
- Review, negotiate and draft as needed Contracts, Standard Agreements, Purchase Orders, Variations, etc.
- Manage Gartner's contracts and contractual relationships within assigned territory.
- Understand and communicate contractual requirements to internal stakeholders, including data capture of negotiated clauses.
- Work with Gartner's Pricing, Finance and Deal Hub Teams to support in the development of price proposals for Gartner agreements.
- Conduct - issue-specific- and - new hire- training for Sales/ Conferences/Client Financial Services, as applicable.
- Answer inquiries from and propose problem resolution for Gartner's internal Client Financial Services for booking and Accounts Receivables issues.
- Support Legal team in all global and local initiatives and assignments
What you- ll need :
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- 3+ years- PQE negotiating contracts with client legal & procurement departments
- Experience in handling mergers, real estate and data privacy matters will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in contract drafting and negotiation; excellent communication skills developed in a sales driven environment
- Client and vendor negotiation experience
- Client-facing experience
- Effectively communicate, liaise with C-level executives while addressing difficult compliance concerns.
- Ability to influence others
- Experience in analyzing data (Excel or other data analytics tools)
- Strong understanding of contractual terms and interpretation
- Ability to develop and facilitate effective training programs to drive awareness of legal & policy requirements
- Willingness to assume responsibility and adaptability for the role, while displaying a sense of urgency to the business
Gartner Core Values : Integrity, Objectivity, No-Limits Mindset, Results, Collaboration
Who you are :
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Complex problem solver who can successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable, and open to best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Proficiency in English; other languages a plus
What we offer :
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including :
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
About Gartner :
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE : IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.