Gartner - Consultant - Market Analytics - India Centre of Excellence (5-10 yrs)
Why is Gartner Consulting an organization unlike any other? Our consultants are technology and business thought leaders for the 21st century. With the full scope of Gartner's renowned research and capabilities to draw from, our consultants are committed to turning those insights into actionable solutions for our clients. That's where you come in. We're committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and motivated associates to bring our world-class consultancy to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you'll lead the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. You'll work across Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results - all within the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
What makes Gartner Consulting a GREAT fit for you?
A career at Gartner Consulting will be unlike any other you have experienced. Not only are we passionate about technology and its applications, but we are also committed to attracting the most creative, talented and driven people to take our well-regarded Consulting function to a whole new level. When you join Gartner, you will be a part of some of the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. We are technology thought leaders for the 21st century. You can expect to connect technology innovations to strategic requirements of an organization and to the commercial needs of a business, all within the context of a changing digital economy. Consulting associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development opportunities. If you thrive on solving complex business challenges with technology, Gartner Consulting is the place for you.
About this role:
You would be part of the global consulting delivery team of Gartner Consulting advising IT and business leaders on market research and analytics, develop comparative insights and create new capabilities and market opportunities for some of our large customers across North America, EMEA and Japan regions. As a consultant in the India Centre of Excellence your role would be to deliver consulting engagement for our clients as part of global team by demonstrating strong technology industry experience, business acumen, great learning attitude, problem solving and consultative skill and quality of execution.
What you'll do:
- Engagement delivery with global teams around growth & market strategy and market sizing for world's largest clients
- Demonstrate strong expertise in quantitative analytics techniques specially in building complex market models, primary and secondary research and building data driven insights
- Understand the client industry issues, exhibit problem solving ability, and develop insight and recommendations based on in-depth research on relevant topics.
- Understanding various dimensions, segments, and verticals which affect market share for companies across geographies
- Make high impact client presentations with compelling story board, hypothesis and visualization to deliver actionable recommendations
- Use independent judgment in preparing output, and seek guidance from experience consultants in the team
- Collaborate with internal practice and industry leaders to contribute in IPs, develop reusable solutions and POVs
- Demonstrate an inquisitive mindset, ability to think through the problem statement and the proposed solution, and ability to ask the right questions to the client and the engagement manager.
- Participate in client workshop and interviews and other key stakeholders and document client requirements.
- Invest on self-development by reading latest technology trends across different industries from Gartner.
- Contribute to the development of client relationships through excellent quality of output, and demonstrating personal values.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of proven experience in strategy consulting from Tier 1 firms
- SPSS. Python, R and VBA skills preferred.
- Strong expertise in statistical modeling using tools such as Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, and making insightful client presentations on PowerPoint
- Good experience on working with clients,
- Extensive experience in client delivery, making impactful presentations with actionable recommendations
- Experience in working with global team and exposure of working alongside the global clients
Who you are:
- Self-starter and a quick learner, demonstrates no-limits mindset
- Strong consultative skill and strong problem solving ability and strong desire to win
- Passionate about technology and helping clients in the time of industry disruption led by technology evolution
- Leadership to drive great result through a team of talented but junior consultants, motivate and help them grow
- High performing team player with strong intercultural communication and collaboration
- Analytical, self-starter, results-driven and have a solution oriented approach for solving any problems faced while delivering client engagements
- Flexible in outlook, and willing to participate in different projects as per business requirements
What does Gartner Consulting offer?
- Work with best in class consulting team spread across globally, exposure into solving most critical problems of world's largest clients
- Unparalleled learning opportunity through Gartner Research to be always on the cutting edge of technology evolution
- Opportunity to be part of a growth company and help shape the future progress of Gartner Consulting in India.
- Opportunities for vertical and horizontal professional growth with a well-defined career progression path.
- A dynamic and supportive work environment that encourages personal development, learning and collaboration.
- A competitive salary and structured bonus based on individual and corporate performance.
About Gartner :
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. We help business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Our comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries.
For more information, visit gartner.com.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.